Chapter 2. New life

Seungmin's Room

Seungmin's Room

Seungmin's POV

Ring!Ring!Ring!Ring! .........
I quickly jump out from my bed as my alarm rings.I grab my towel and outfits and rush to the bathroom.

After 20 minutes I've done dressing myself, I stand infront of the mirror and check whether I'm good looking~ Is not that I'm a narcissism, I just need to make sure that I don't look messy or ugly.

I then grab my luggages to down stairs.I greets my parents and join them for my breakfast. They just simply hum me as a response.I don't care at that moment as long as I'm going back to KOREA! Yes, I'm going back to Korea, that's mean I can find my best friends after a few hours...........

WOOOHOOOO~I miss my stupid yet lovely friends and my first house very much.Is only 1 year I left Korea but still I miss my bed.

Yea..............I don't tell them yesterday because I'm going to give them a surprise.I know they will love it.

In the airport

Seungmin's POV

It still have 2 hours left before on the flight to Korea. Suddenly, an idea come to my mind.

"Mom, I need to go to the toilet and maybe walk around too. I will meet you and father once I've done." I said softly to my mom who is now facing up to me from her phone.

"Okay, but don't go too far or come back late or else......" she stop her sentence and eyeing to father who is sitting beside her and taking a nap.

"Yeah, I know mom. Thanks. Umm........ See you later~" I say and wear a small smile on my face.

After I've done my own business in the toilet, I decide to have a walk to the shops.

My eyes lit up as I see a cute shop. I immediately walk into the shop without a regret.

At the cute shop

SEUNGMIN'S POV

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!! This shop gonna kill me........ The stuff in this shop so cuteeeeeeeeeee........ I'm gonna cry🥺🥺🥺

After I walk around in this shop, I decide to buy 3 black shirt which has  " We are dumbass" with a finger love beside the sentence on the shirt. I also buy two couple-T to my lovely Woojin hyung and his boyfriend, Chan hyung.

Yeah, this shop has a lot of cute stuff but I'm more interest in "RUDE" stuff. I think these are cute in another way~

After I've paid at the counter, I'm over focus on my stuff and suddenly bump onto someone. I quickly bow and apologise to the person while collecting the things that fall on the floor.

Once our hands meet each other's , I'm shock and look at him immediately. He smile brightly to me and help me to collect the remaining stuff while I'm staring to his beauty face.

"Hey cute boy, stop staring at me and get up." said by the pretty boy who is standing infront of me. I'm too shy for facing him with what I've done just now, so I just hum as a response while looking at the floor.

He chuckle at my action and start to talk to me.
"Here your stuffs. Btw, I'm Wonho."
"Oh...Thank you so much. I'm Seungmin, Kim Seungmin."I said shyly to him.

We talk around 5 minutes and I think is time for me to leave.

"Ummm... Wonho hyung~ I think is time for me to go. Is very nice too meet you. Hope to see you next time" I said happily to him since our conversation was comfortable with each other just now. "Nice to meet you too, cutie. Have a safe flight." he pat my head gently and wave to me. My heart flusters and my cheeks just burn so hot at his action.

Then, I speed up my steps to meet my parents who are waiting for me.

===============================
Well, that's all for Chapter2.
Hope u guys enjoy it~
❤️❤️

650 words
===============================