Chapter13. What's This Feeling..?

At the rooftop

At the rooftop

SEUNGMIN'S POV

After Wonho hyung take me to the rooftop, we both stop at the entrance and try to catch up our breathe.

He didn't let go of my hands and I didn't even care anything at that time. He lead me to find a place to enjoy the perfect view of the sky.

I looks up to the amazed sky and enjoy the wind to kiss my face softly. It's silent but comfortable.

I looks at Wonho hyung and see he's looking at me. " Hmm...? It's there something on my face?" I ask and start wiping my cheeks.

" N-nope." he chuckle and looks away. I shrug and " Btw, thank you for saving me from the mess just now~" I thank him and again he looks at me.

" It's okay, it's also my fault anyways. I should finish listen to what you say before open the door. Haha...... Nevermind, just forget that "YUCKS" scene." he giggle and pay attention on my hair.

Owwwwww, how cute is he🥺. I feel my heartbeats getting faster and my cheeks blush as he's touching my hair.

I don't know why but my heartbeats always grow fast when he's around me~ This feelings is new yet weird for me.

" Uh Seungmin? Do you have any relationship before?" he suddenly ask me and I can tell u guys that I mostly choke by my own saliva.

" W-what........? N-never..... Haha" I reply and stretch my neck. AHAHA it's embarrass as FXCK!

" O" he nod and smirk a little if I'm not seeing it wrong. I don't know what's that smirk means but I just brush it out of my mind.

" Yea...... No one will like me. I'm not attractive at all. I'm ugly as "someone" in class always remind me that. I'm a nerd in everybody's eyes. I'm not surprise actually. Anyways, I used to it.........My life is boring. Study is the only thing I do in the whole day. It's also the only thing I'm allow to do it. My life's really sucks......" I mumble to myself while playing with my fingers.

WONHO'S POV

So cute. He's now mumbling in a low tone yet I can clearly hear what he's saying.

SHIT.........He bits his lower lips after mumble. It's so hot actually. Looking at his lips let me have the urge to kiss him.

I grab his sweaty hand " Cutie, you're good enough. You're different from the others, you know? Don't ever talk so bad about yourself. At least your perfect in my eyes." I say it and try to make him feel better but looks like I totally fail and got even worse.

He widen his puppy eyes as he's looking at me. I can tell he's blushing but his eyes went tears after a few seconds. He cover his face with both hands and start sobbing quietly.

So many things come in a sudden and so I don't know how to react. I quickly hug him.

" I-I'm so sorry if I've said something wrong. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I just want you know that you're doing great and stop blaming yourself." I rub his back and I feel so so sorry for making him cry.

He pull away from the hug. " N-no, hyung. I'm so touch of your words. T-that's why I can't control myself. I'm sorry if I'm making you worry." he explain and giggle.

I relief and say " Hey, it's fine." I hug back.
..............

" Just stay like that for awhile." I say and wish he won't refuse my offer.

Luckily, he hug me back immediately. I can feel his warmth and I really like it. We stay like that about 3 minutes.

Then I pull away from the hug. We stare at each other's eyes deeply until.........

Ring.......Ring.......Ring.......

The bell rings means they have to go back to class~~~~

•••••••••

Wonho: Yah! Author nim, seriously?!
Me: You have to be glad that I put you in my story tho~
Wonho: Fine, but don't do it again. I wanna stay a bit longer with Seungmin.
Me: Don't know~~~ How about a NO..?
Wonho: Yah, you little..!
Me: Haha...... U can't scold me. Btw, you should thank me for that actually.
Wonho: ......... Fine~ Thank you author nim..(¬_¬)
Me: Anything for u~~ ( smirk)
Wonho: ( roll his eyes)

••••••••••

Time skip

School ended

SEUNGMIN'S POV

Felix, Jisung, Woojin hyung and Chan hyung have something to do, so we can't walk back home as usual.

Ring....Ring....

My mother is calling me so I answer it.
" Seungmin, we're going to fetch you home today. Wait us outside the school." she say and I hum as a respond.

When I'm about to leave the class, I saw a notebook was left on Wonho hyung's table. So I keep it in my bag.

I walk outside of the school to wait for my parents but then I saw a girl is staring at me. I feel so awkward so I move more further from her.

And so, she walk to me. " Yah, Seungmin right?" she glare at me and I nod. Looks like she's quite annoyed of me.

" Yes." I reply. I looks at her name tag and see her name...." KIM JENNIE". Then I only remember that she's the one who's  sitting on Hyunjin's lap today.

" Can't you-" she haven't finish.....

* Beep Beep*

I looks to my left and notice that my parents are here now. " Uh, I'm sorry but I have to go now." I say and quickly walk to my car.

Huuuuuu~ I'm safe now.... Btw, what will she gonna to say? Nah~~~~ Whatever... I don't even know her or Hyunjin.

===============================
Looks like Wonho really likes Seungmin.....
But who knows..?
(●--●)
959 words
☺️☺️ Bye bye
===============================