Chapter7. I'm sorry

SEUNGMIN'S POV

SEUNGMIN'S POV

My home is not far from their home, it only takes 3 streets. So it doesn't matter if it's midnight or dark.

Because it was too dark, I didn't notice a person is walking to me, so the two of us bump to each other.

I fell under him. Maybe the two of us walked in a little hurry, so I hit on the ground harshly and my back seem a little bruise. He press on me, and I'm a little embarrass to tell him I'm in pain, so I wait for him to stand up.

What surprise me is that I have been apologizing and bowing to him , but he not only did n't apologize, but also squint at me and say in a cold tone, "Can't you see I'm walking to you, Gosh! It's a bad mood to see you. It 's really bad today . "

Although I'm very confuse and angry, but I still keep apologising to him even though he's also the reason why we fall to the ground.

I can't be angry or mad to anyone since I think that's not a right thing for me to do. Maybe I did make his day become worse. Maybe it's my fault to not notice that he's coming to my way. I feel sorry and bad for making him mad.

My parents did told me that I'm annoying and said that I always make them angry even tho I've already tried my best to do everything. Well, I guess I'm not good enough.

It's really hurt to hear those harsh words, but what can I do? I'm the reason why they're getting mad on me. I'm the reason why I can't feel they love me. I'm the reason why they often scolded me.Yeah, maybe I'm really a disappointment that can't be the proud one of my parents.

Maybe I'm too deep of my thought, I feel my tears are scrolling down from my eyes. I quickly wipe them off and run away.

I really hate that I'm always so weak when people being rude or scolding me

I really hate that I'm always so weak when people being rude or scolding me. Maybe I'm too sensitive..... Maybe the words or the actions went too straight to my heart or maybe I just feel too much.

I cool down of myself before open up the door. I already know what's waiting for me, and I'm ready to get scolded by my father.

" How many times do I need to tell you don't come back late? How the actual fuck do you need me wait for you to get the fuck back, Kim Seungmin? I'm not joking Seungmin, if this kind of thing happen again, I will definitely lock you in your room and don't ever think about to come out or escape. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, father. I'm sorry and I'll never do it again." I reply him without any emotion.

" Now! Get back to your room and study hard! I don't want to see your face. School will start tomorrow, you better get your ass ready and don't piss me off again, understand?"

" I understand father. Goodnight."

Maybe I'm too tired. I don't have any energy to defend myself or talk to my father OR just stand there and listen to him.

I walk to my room and change into my oversize pyjamas. I open up the books and start to read them. I need to go through all the topics even tho the teacher will explain in the class.

Since I've skip 2 months of the lessons due to I come back late from, LA, I need to catch up the others. I don't want to disappoint my parents. "STUDY" is the only thing I can do well and the only thing they will feel proud of me.

I do have dream. I love to sing and dance. I've told them before, but they seem a bit angry and never supported me. Maybe they want me to continue their career.

Honestly, it hurts me! People always say that parents will support their child's future goals no matter what. I just want to be a singer or a idol, is that too much or too embarrass for them to support me?

It's really broke my heart when I saw all my friends can do what they want and chase their dream happily. I'm so jealous of them but also happy for them.

What I can do is following the rules of my parents and STUDY........ To me, it's very boring. I have no choice but to follow them.

I study almost 3 hours and my eyes are getting heavy now. It's 3:37 a.m. now. Ummmm.... I need to update my dairy only can go to sleep.

===============================
=)
789 words
===============================