Chapter28. ME?!

Vocal classSEUNGMIN'S POV

Vocal class
SEUNGMIN'S POV

Mr.Park teaches us while the others just chilling or sleeping at the back of the class.

Me, Woojinnie hyung, Jeongin, Jisung and Wonpil hyung are in the same group. Each of the group needs to prepare a song for the class so that Mr.Park can give us our grades.

While Woojinnie hyung is teaching Innie, Mr.Park calls me.

I walks to him and stands infront of him. He clears his throat before speaking. " Seungmin-ssi, our school have an event next Saturday. We still need a vocal performance. Since last time your voice amaze me the most out of the students, I want you to sing and performs on that day. Is it okay to you??" He smiles at me.

" ME?!!!!" I points to myself cuz I can't believe he chosen me out of those talented students and friends

CHANGBIN'S POV

I'm playing with my bae's short finger but then suddenly........

" ME?!" Seungmin says almost shouts while pointing at himself. His sudden shout catches our attention.

Since we are far away from them, I can't hear what's the conversation about. I only see Mr.Park nods his head while Seungmin just keeps laughing awkwardly and scratching his neck.

" Babe, What happens to your Minnie?" he shakes his head while looking at him and biting his finger nails.

We move closer to them so that we can know what's going on between them.

" Hahaha( awkward ) ........ M-Mr. Park....... You might believe me, but I-i don't. I never sings infront of people. Well, n-not that many. I'm scared that what if my voice c-crack or what if—" he starts to rubs his sweaty hand while looking at his shoes.

" Hey Minnie, your angelic voice won't be any problem. Just take the chance that Mr.Park gives it to you. Your so lucky, you know......." my baby suddenly speaks and Seungmin hesitate a bit.