Chapter39. Piano Room

After Class

After Class

HYUNJIN'S POV

Well, today is a long, long, freakin' long day~ Too much things happened and I still can't process any of it yet.

Since I really don't feels like going home, I walks around the silence school. But then someone caught my eyes— Seungmin and that guy......... again.........

I follows them to a garden which is behind the school. What the HELL?! I've been study here almost 2 years yet still don't know this place exist in this school?! Wow........! It's a quite romantic place tho~~~😳😳

" H-Hyunjin?!" I quickly looks up and meet his shock-puppy eyes. I cover his mouth and pulls him far away from that little garden.

He hit my hand and I quickly takes my hand away from his mouth. " Yah! What's wrong with you!!!" he breath heavily while step back from me. I walks closer to him and close the gap between us.

SEUNGMIN'S POV

After accompany hyung to the garden and get ready his confession, I leaves and decides to have a chill in the piano room.

But before I walks away, I see someone hide behind a big tree. I looks to the side and saw— What da........ Hyunjin?! He seems shock and cover my mouth while pulling me away from the garden.

What is he doing now? Is he insane? Is he following me?? I keeps back away as he keeps walking towards me. He looks kinda mad and I was like (°Д°)Shit!!! And the more shitter ( ok~ I don't know how to say and I don't think this word exist😂) thing is when my back hit that stupid wall.

" Seungmin.........." I looks at him while I'm panting crazy. " W-What—" he cut me off. " What have you done to my Innie??"   What ? Who?   " Huh? I-innie?" I looks at the ground and now he's standing right infront of me. His height is no joke and I can sense his anger towards me.