Chapter8. Baby

In Jennie's House

In Jennie's House

HYUNJIN'S POV

Jennie throw a bag to me suddenly. I'm super confusing at her action. When I'm going to ask her, she then throw a pillow at my face and she start to cry.

" Ouch....... That's hurt Jennie......." I say and touch my face. She walks up to me and slap my face. Then she hit my chest non stop. I'm not kidding, her punch is really pain.

 I'm not kidding, her punch is really pain

" Hey babe... Can you at least tell me what happen? Why you act so weird to me suddenly, huh??" I hold my temple and hope she will tell me.

"Fuck you Hwang Hyunjin........ You fucking cheat on me and now you ask me why I'm acting like this?????! Are you kidding me??? Seriously????? " she raise her voice directly to my face and still crying a mess.

My heart hurts when she become like this. My mind is malfunctioning of what she had said. Do I cheat on her? When did I cheat on her? Why did I cheat on her? Who did I flirt with? So many question fill in my mind and I question myself deeply while Jennie is still crying and hitting me.

And SUDDENLY .............BAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!...........HER?!Yah, definitely is about her........

" Hey Hey! Babe, come on. You just misunderstood me!!! I didn't flirt that ugly shit just now. I was pushing her away....Please........ I'm sorry....." I beg her listen to the truth as I try to hug her in my arms.

" NO!! You shut up, you jerk!! You always flirt the other girls in school, don't you????! Don't think I'm a fool HYUNJIN......I don't want to see your stupid face! Get the hell out now." she shout at my face.

" No........liste-"

" I say GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!!!!" she yell at me and point at the door. Maybe she need some time so I did what she had said. I don't want her mad at me, so I leave her..... I mean her house....

Well I can't admit that I'm not a flirty boii~~
But.......! I SWEAR I didn't cheat on Jennie. I know I fucked up when I met my eyes of hers in the hallway today.

Nayeon is getting closer to me. I'm curious what she will do so I didn't move and keep looking at her movement. But then she suddenly kiss my lips and I quickly pushed her away from me.

GROSS......! I quickly used my back hand to wipe my mouth. And.......... FUCK.......... That's the time my eyes and Jennie's met. She looked away and ran. I tried to catch her up but I lost her.

Then, I asked Jisoo is she okay....? Jisoo said that she's fine. She's happy btw......... Is she lying to me....? Did Jisoo lie to me??? Well, maybe I need to ask her tomorrow.

On the way home

HYUNJIN'S POV

I'm so angry actually.......! I tried to tell her the truth but she didn't listen to me. My heart broke. I really love her. She's different from the others. She's talent and sweetheart that's why I fell in love with her.

I speed up my steps to get home early. And suddenly...........

" Ouch" I heard a small voice wine as I fall on him.

I quickly adjust myself and get up. He keep apologise to me and bow to me. Seriously, his actions actually really annoy me.

" Can you stop now??" I thought while I still glare at him.

He really didn't stop....🤯🤯
Urghhhhh!!!!!!! I can't take it anymore! My mood is so fucking bad and he keep apologise to me...... Its fucking annoying...!

" Can't you see I'm walking to you? GOSH!!!!! It's a bad mood to see you. It's really bad today!" I say and get more anger to him.

........

He stop bowing to me and now he is standing up right and looking at my shirt blankly. His change freak me out. I look at his eyes..... I can't describe how it feels but they looks like a deep black hole.......

I see his eyes are getting sparkling and his tears are now falling down through his cheeks. He run away suddenly and leave me stand at there.

 He run away suddenly and leave me stand at there

" What a cry baby...." I smirk and continue walk to my house.

===============================
Okay~~~~~
Jennie and Nayeon are a sudden character that pop up in my mind..... HEHE
Btw hope u guys enjoy it 🤔🥰
Have a nice day😊😊😉😉
710 words
===============================