Chapter16. Whatttt?! pt.1

Lunch time

Lunch time

In the class

JISUNG'S POV

It's been awhile Seungmin sticks with Wonho. But he also seems more happier than before. It's totally fine if he's happy, but that person is Wonho.

Isn't that I hate him, but he's a popular playboy in our school tho. Yes! He's handsome but I don't want a guy like him play with my Minnie's heart. He's just too innocent to handle those harsh and sucks feelings.

" ...........Something's wrong with my Minnie.........." I mumble while standing and looking out the window.

" Hey Cutie, What are you doing here? Don't you hungry?" a super familiar voice suddenly speaks behind me and I can feel his breathe beside my ear.

I jump a little bit and quickly looks back. " W-What are you doing here, M-Minho?!" I ask and too shy to looks into his eyes so I turns my face away.

He leans closer to my face and what I didn't expect is he sneaks his arms to my waist. I'm so shock with his sudden flirty action. I've to admit that I like this feeling, it looks like a sweet and cute couple.

But...........What if he's just flirt with me for fun? What if I'm just a toy to him??? What if I'm just sided love for him and What if—

" Cutie, What are you thinking?" Minho ask me with a concern look. I don't know why but I feel like he's caring me for real this time.

I gently put his arms away from my waist and turn around to face the window again.

I'm scared. I'm scared of losing him. I'm scared of fall in love with him but get nothing in the end. I'm scared that he's just playing with me and I'm just a stupid toy to him. I'm scared that I'll fall deeper to him but he never care about it.

MINHO'S POV

I don't feel like eating so I walk back to class and maybe take a wonderful nap. Hah! How genius am I. 😚😚

As I open the freaking door, my eyes lit up after seeing a attractive boiii stands infront of the window.

He looks so tiny yet his body shape it's just my ideal type. Woohuuuuuu~~~~ He's  perfect than the girls that I fucked before.

Honestly, I really have feelings for Han Jisung. But I wonder why he always pushed me away when I'm trying to get closer. Maybe I need to try harder.....?

I never notice that I'm looking at his sexy and squishy butt until " Something's wrong with my Minnie." he says and still looking out of the window.