Chapter10. Hi Hello pt.2

At the hallway

At the hallway

SEUNGMIN'S POV

Huuuuuu~ It's the first day of school. I'm so excited yet nervous. At first, I've plan to be study hard...... study ..... study......and ...... study. But now, I guess I can't due to the crackheads.

I think it's fine to play, right? To be honest, who the hell will want a boring school life instead of a fun school life....? So I also need a memorable high school life. Ha, who cares~~? As long as I can keep my grades at a good state..........

After I watch my friends run away along the hallway, I decide to take my schedule. When I turn around, I immediately bump into someone chest.

" Oh! I'm so sorry" I say and now to the person.

" Hey!! Seungmin, you're back??!!"

Huhhhhh...... His voice is familiar~
As I stand up straight and face him, he immediately hug me tight.

" Oh, annyeong~ Wonpil hyung" I say shyly and hug him back.

" Why don't you tell me you're back? Ah~ I miss you so much. You're still soft like the past." he pull away the hug and cup my face.

" Wounpel hyeong, cwan yeeou leead mweee the waiii to thwe officeuu? I nweed my schedlwueeue......."  (Wonpil hyung, can you lead me the way to the office? I need my schedule.......) I say while he still cupping my face.

" Oh yea, btw I'm the head of the student council. You can find me if you need some help or you're in trouble." he pat my head and smile widely at me.

" Jinja!! Congrats hyung and Thank you~"

" Anything for you, Seungmin. Now, let's go to the office." he say and take my hand to his.

" Hmmm" I nod and my stupid face get hot from the little action as he drag me to the way.

While we're walking, I can strongly feel those students' attention are now on us. They start gossiping and staring at our hand.

Some of the fangirl are glaring at me or rolling their eyes at me while the boys were looking and smiling creepily at me.

But you know what...? I don't give a fuck to them.

..........

After I got my schedule, I wave at Wonpil hyung and quickly go to my class.

When I open the door, " Oiii Minnie, come over here, I already leave a seat for you." Felix shout and wave at me. Great....... just great....... The students' attention are on me AGAIN( ̄▽ ̄)

I bow and smile awkwardly to them before I walk to Jisung and Felix. Ofcourse those students can't stop staring and whispering about me. But I don't give a actual fuck because it's too annoying~~

As I'm walking to my smoll hand boii and squirrel, someone grab my left arm and turn me around suddenly. I'm totally freak out by the sudden stop.

" Hey, Seungmin. We meet again!" he hug me while saying but I couldn't see his face.

" Uhhhh...... I'm sorry but did I know you before?" I say with confusion.

When he pull back
" What?! Wonho huung, you study here too?"

" Yes~ And we are classmates too. Aww.... You're so cute..~" he say and pinch my cheeks.

" Hehe~ Hyung, talk to you later"

And the bell ring

" Ok cutie pie, I'm glad to see you again." he pat my head before back to his seat.

I walk to my seat with my hot cheeks and settle myself.

" MinMin, you know him??" Jisung whisper to me.

" Nae~ We met when we're on the flight back to Korea." I whisper back.

" Oh ok. Just be careful and-"

" Student! Good morning~" our class teacher greet us. We stop talking and greet the teacher back.

" Well, I guess you all already knew that there's a new student transfer to our class, right!"

" Nae~ Ms. Kim." the students reply and nod their head in agreement.

Ms.Kim...... I guess? She looks at me and smile.

" Do you mind-"

===============================
Huh?! What happen to Ms.Kim.....?
Haha
Btw, do you guys enjoy my story...?🤔🤔
646words
===============================