Chapter33. Body

Room

Room

NO ONE'S POV

After Hyunjin closed the door, the poor shaking boii decided to speaks. " I'm sorry if I bother you just now but ..... what are you doing or I should asks why you bring me inside your house....? Sir....?" he said nervously while still shaking a bit cuz obviously he was freaking cold right now!

Hyunjin being Hyunjin. He didn't answer but walks to his closet and finds a towel for the boii.

" Hello— Aachooooo!!" again, he sneezed hardly........ " Fuck~" he cursed under his breathe before opened his eyes.

Then, everything went black.........

He felt something hit his head. He blinked a few times in the towel before pulled it down and rubbed his head.

" H-Hyunjin?!!" he nearly chocked by his saliva when he saw a tall boy stood infront of him while crossing his arms infront of his chest.

Well, Seungmin being Seungmin. He stood there and stared at his bully disbelief. At this moment, this innocent boii can't function his mind at all. Everything seemed froze in his eyes.

" Yah!Why are you still standing there? Aren't you cold?" Hyunjin raises his brows while questioned the boy who finally snapped back to reality after hearing his deep yet calm voice.

" Ah...." he started to dry his hair and body. " By the way...... Thank you~" Seungmin said it in a tiny voice.

HYUNJIN'S POV

" My friend....." I simply replies my lazy ass mom before quickly takes Seungmin to my room. His palm is so cold yet soft. My heart skips a bit when I touches his hand.

" I'm sorry if I bother you just now but ..... what are you doing or I should asks why you bring me inside your house....? Sir....?" I know he'll asks me question but I don't bother it. I walks to the closet and grabs a towel to him.