Chapter4. Wake Up

In the airplane

In the airplane

WONHO'S POV

Well, the annoying voice is telling me that I'm going to reach Korea. I wake up with a very uncomfortable position. I feel a pressure on my shoulder. I look down and see a brown hair rest on my left shoulder as I smile to it.

I ruffle his fluffy hair to wake him up. But I totally fail and see him just move a bit to set himself in a more comfortable position. I can't help but smile at his cute figure. I really don't want to disturb him but I have to. I pinch his cheek to wake him up again.

OH MA GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! His cheek is FREAKING SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like a marshmallow......

He finally wake up. He rub his eyes with a pout on his mouth. He open up his eyes and look at me like a baby. I smile even wider this time.

SEUNGMIN'S POV

I feel that my right cheek is a little bit pain yet itchy, so I decide to wake up and see what's happening. I rub my eyes to get a better spirit.

When I fully awake, my eyes get widen as I see Wonho hyung is smiling to me. I can feel my cheeks heat up. I quickly smile back to him. I take out my AirPods and thank Wonho hyung for waking me up.

WAIT........... WHAT??????????? NO!!!!
Don't tell me that I slept on his shoulder the whole flight!! It's so embarrassing to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WONHO'S POV

Yeah! He's really cute when his cheeks turn into pinky rose. I see him froze after thanking me. His eyes get so big just like it will pop out anytime. I don't know why but I can't take off my eyes from him.

I wonder what's happening in his mind. He always do something strange and unexpected yet cute even though we just met less than a day.

I wave my hand infront of his face and tell him that we already reach to Korea. I pack my things into my bag quickly because I still have some emergency things waiting for me.

It's sad that it's the time for us to say goodbye. BUT! I have a strong feeling that telling me we will meet each other again. And I believe that will happen even tho I'm not sure now.

SEUNGMIN'S POV

I'm a little bit upset because it's the time for me to say goodbye to Wonho hyung. He is really a nice person for me to talk to.

After waving my hand to him, I start to pick up my stuff and get out of the plane. I see a sticky note stick on my phone and so I pick it up and see what's writing on it.

And...... AHHHHHHHHHH! Wonho hyung write his phone number to me! And the reason why I smile like a creep it's because he say —> Call me if u are free, Cutie Pie....

I smile like a dumb as I watching to the sticky note. I jump up when I see my parents are looking at me weirdly.

It's SUPER DUPER awkward because I never show this side of myself to them. I smile awkwardly to them and follow them to pick up our luggage.

Since we are waiting our personal driver, I quickly save Wonho hyung's phone number in my phone just in case I won't forget to do it later.

===============================
Ummmm........
This chapter is short and a little bit boring.
Ahaha, I'm so sorry...
I already tried my best to write it~

573 words
===============================