Chapter24. Heartbroken

Lunch

Lunch

SEUNGMIN'S POV

" Minnie, you're my idol~!" Jisungie says and hugs me super duper tight.

" It's not the first time you listen to my voice tho~" I chuckle and pats his head.

" Oh, btw I've something to do. I'm not going to eat today." they pout but still respect my decision.

Hallway

I'm walking at the corridor to find my boyfriend. Since he's not at the cafeteria, I decide to find him from one class to another.

I wants to make things clear. Our relationship bother me so freaking much that I can't even concentrate in my study. Looking at his back while listening to the lesson it's freaking hard for me. I can't focus at all and always snaps out.

My teacher had called my name several times this week. I might be too sensitive but I have a feeling tells me he's secretly dating someone behind me.

I stop my feet after I heard my boyfriend's voice. I saw a couple is making out in a dark lab.I stared at them. Luckily they didn't notice me.

 Luckily they didn't notice me

My body is shaking. My eyes are blurring and my heart is breaking.

After making sure that is my boyfriend kissing some random girl, my tears flows even harder.

B
U
T

The girl......... What the HELL?! He's making out with.........JENNIE?????????

HYUNJIN'S POV

I'm walking in the hallway to find my baby girl. She's missing and I miss her so fucking much.

As I'm passing the classroom, I saw a figure standing infront of a class and secretly watching inside.

As I walks nearer, I saw the boy is shaking and..........He's SEUNGMIN!!!!????