Chapter9. Hi Hello pt.1

In Seungmin's Room

In Seungmin's Room

SEUNGMIN'S POV

I quickly get my lazy ass up from my bed after my alarm rings.

Yushhhhh!!!! Today is my first day of school. I'm so so so so so so excited to see my best friend.

After I've done changing my school uniform and packing my bag, I walk down to the kitchen and meet my parents.

I greet at them and start to eat my breakfast. After I've finish eaten, I say goodbye to them and run to their house.

——————————

I stood in front of the door and wait for them to open it. Then I see a squirrel look so freaking shock at me.

" Whuuuutttttt???!!!! You're going to school today Minnie?? OMAGOD YESSSS" Jisung shout loudly and jump everywhere.

" Oiiiiii, Jisungie, don't shout so loud. It hurts my ear, by the way, Minnie, let's go!" Felix say in an excited tone.

" Yes, my baby Seungmin finally go to school with us................... Opssssss........" Woojin hyung say and now looking at Chan hyung's face.

HA!! I can see that Chan hyung is jealous. Ummm...... Maybe Woojin hyung call me baby..????

I smile and wink at Chan hyung and I saw his cheeks were pinky and Woojin hyung interview their fingers together. They're such a cute couple. UWU~~

WOOJIN'S POV

After I call my Seungmin "baby", I immediately looks at Chan. Omgoddddd, how can I forget that............ I'm so stupid, I mentally face palm.

Flashback

After Seungmin ran back home, we started to clean the living room. I told my boyfriend, Felix and Jisung to rest because it's getting late. Then I took the plates to the sink and started to wash them as fast as I can.

While I'm washing, I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist. I was shocked by the sudden touch but I know who it was. I washed my hands for the last time before turned to face my silly boyfriend.

" Hey babe, why don't you go to sleep?" I ask him.

"Well, I can't sleep without you and I'm sad." he replied and hugged me tighter.

" Then, mind you tell me what make you sad?" I say while patted his fluffy hair.

" YOU" he said and looked at me with a pout on his kissable lips.

" I'm sorry if I've make you sad baby. Now let's go to sleep, we need to go to school tmr. Btw, I'm a little tired." then I pulled away from the hug and kissed his lips.

He pulled away and dragged me to the room in a sudden. After he locked the door, he pushed me on the bed and started kissing me hungrily. Then he started to mark me everywhere.

" Babe, stop calling Seungmin "baby" ." he said and bite my sweet spot. I moan breathily of the sudden pleasure.

" Hey, he's my baby brother, don't be so jealous of it. As long as you know I LOVE YOU." I said and attacked his pouted lips.

" Ok then, but since you say you're just A LITTLE TIRED, then I'll make you more tired tonight." he smirked and started to rub his member to mine.............

And guess what......
We have 2 rounds on that night.
I've to admit that it's amazing but I'm fucking tired and my ass pain as hell.

At the school

NO ONE'S POV

As Seungmin and his group stepped in the school, the people started to whisper and stare at him. He knew the reason so he ignored those scary stares and annoy sound.

Seungmin followed his group to their locker and took the books that they wanted. Unfortunately, he still and felt those stares were on him. He felt a little uncomfortable but he couldn't do anything to overcome it.

" Do you need us wait for you here, Seungmin?" Jisung asked cutely.

" Nope, it's okay. I'll catch up u guys once I've done. Go go, go to your class now, the bell is gonna ring." Seungmin replied and waved at them.

" OK! Be careful and back to class quick. We will meet at lunch. See ya~" Woojin hyung said and they waved back to him.

..........

" YUSH! I'M GONNA SIT WITH MY MINNIE"

" Nope!!!!!! I'm the one who gonna sit with MinMin, Minnie likes me more than you, you short finger smolll hand freckle boiiiii~" Jisung teased him.

"Yahhh, you short smollll squirrel boiii, don't you dare steal Minnie from me!" Felix shouted while Jisung was chasing him in the hallway.

...........

Seungmin couldn't help but smile at his stupid best friends' silly actions. They lit up his mood in the first day of school. Seungmin felt so excited and warm to be with them.

===============================
Hey, how's that little smut........(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)
Btw, how was your day....?
🤔☺️
775 words
===============================