Chapter40: Fight

Kitchen

Kitchen

HYUNJIN'S POV

" Yah! I'm calling you Hwang Hyunjin!!!" my dad hits my head with his newspaper. " What?!" I looks at him angrily.

" Don't just look at the sausage and smile creepily! Faster finish them! Aishhh!!!! You're getting late." he says as he stands up while my mom keeps laughing around.

My cheeks heat up once I notice that I've been thinking about him. " Jin-ah, when is your cutie boyfriend gonna come~? I miss him so muchieee~~" my mom suddenly says something hilarious and cause me to choke on my freakin' sausage.......

" First of all, I don't have a boyfriend. Second, I don't know who are you talking about." I looks into her eyes. " Nah~ Your little cute boii. You only takes one friend visit our house, don't you...?" she chuckles while wiggles her eyebrows.

Yah! I get it! And stop questioning me....... about him. I simply shrugs my shoulder and continue my breakfast.

Classroom

Flashback

" Why?" I asked him confusedly about his shocked face. He sat down slowly while his face looked like he saw a ghost.

" Hello? Earth to Seungmin?! Are you okay...?" I tried to get his attention but failed. Why? Did he liked that guy too? As I'm still thinking, he bites his finger while mumbled.

" I-I'm so s-sorry...... H-Hyunjin......" I lower my head and took a look of his face. " What do you mean sor—" but before I can finished my question, my eyes widen as I saw his glassy eyes.

" W-why are you crying?!" I started panic and grabbed his hand to stopped him bitting his finger and squished it tightly

" I-I'm sorry......" he kept apologised to me but I don't get it!!! " Yah!!!! Stop it! Stop crying and stop apologising to me. Just tells me what's wrong!!" I said and grabbed his shoulder so that he can face me probably.