Chapter19. It's You?! pt.2

In the Hallway

In the Hallway

SEUNGMIN'S POV

The hallway is empty and quiet. You can clearly hear some laughs and screaming from the field. I'm walking peacefully until someone use a book and throw it to my head.

" Ooouchhh......." I rubs my back head as I turns around to meet that rude person.

.... Oh! It's that morning girl...."NAYEON"

She smirks at me and the other two girls just laugh evilly to me.

" Ooowww, poor boy."

" What's wrong with you?!" I asks angrily.

" Can't you see it by yourself?!!! Your ugly as fuck, unpopular as fuck. So please fucking stop dating or flirty to my Wonho oppa. Get it?" they laugh and Nayeon was about to raise her hand and do something to me.

" Yah!! Nayeon! Stop it!!" a girl shouts and slaps her hand hardly.

" The fuck are you doing, Kim Jisoo?!!!!" I'm totally shocked once I heard that name. I quickly looks up and see........

My God!!!! It's you, Kim Jisoo~~ My childhood friend. She doesn't change, still brave, beautiful and protective.

" Shut the fuck up, Tzuyu. You totally know what happen once you'll mess up with me, don't you?" she raise her brow and walks closer to them.

" Che.....You really thinks you're something?"

" You better shut up before I punch your ugly face, Momo!" she says coldly to that girl.

Someone laugh and that is.......OH.......Jennie.

The three of them walk away angrily while Jisoo and Jennie high five.

" Haha dude...... They always lose...... What a LOSER👎🏻" Jennie says and laughs happily.

With that, Jisoo turns around and hugs me immediately.

" Hey my Minnie, are you hurt?" she broke the hug and check me everywhere.

" Jisoonie~~~~~ I'm totally fine." I smiled widely to her over protective actions.

" Miss you so dammmnn muchieeee ." she says while cup my cheeks.

" Me two~" I says and cup her cheeks back.

" Enough you two......" Jennie says and glaring at me.

" Waeeeee..... I miss my Minnie" Jisoo reply and sticks her tongue out to Jennie.