Chapter15. Do you feel the same too?

Seungmin's room

Seungmin's room

SEUNGMIN'S POV

I scroll all the phone numbers to find Wonho hyung's one. I tap on his and start a conversation with him.

**********

Me
Hello

Wonho hyung🥰
Who r u?

( Whutttt?! He didn't know me~~~ He's the one who give me his phone number tho...... Maybe he didn't have my number~~~ Yea, probably!! So I decide to test him( ̀ ́)

Me
Guess.....

Wonho hyung🥰
I'm sorry but I don't talk
to stranger.

Me
Ok then.
Hyung it's me.
Seungmin
😎😎

Wonho hyung🥰
Oh cutie.
How did you get my number?

Me
U give it to me hyung😂
U write it on a sticky note

Wonho hyung🥰
Oh yea...
Btw, what do you want
to tell me..?
😘

Me
Ohhhhh...
I saw a notebook left on your
table so I kept it for you.
Don't forget to get back from
me on Monday=)

Wonho hyung🥰
Really?!
Thank you sweetheart.❤️

( I'm waiting for his message but he didn't reply anything. So I decide to close my phone and go back to study. But then........)

Wonho hyung🥰
Seungmin, are you free
this Saturday and Sunday?

Me
Yea.
My parents aren't home btw

Wonho hyung🥰
Then great.
What about we hang out?

(Jesssuuusssss. He ask me to hang out with him?!!!! I hesitate a bit because Jisungie had told me don't get too close to him before. But then , I choose to follow my heart so I accept it.)

Me
Woo~
Sounds great!

Wonho hyung🥰
Ok then.

Me
What time hyung~?

Wonho hyung🥰
What about 12:00 p.m
And I will fetch u~
Ahh don't forget to take that
notebook also.
Btw, can I have ur address ?

Me
Ok  Thanks hyung.
562A*************
******************

Wonho hyung🥰
Don't forget it😘

Me
I won't ~
I need to study now
Bye hyung
🥰🥰

Wonho hyung🥰
Bye sweetheart
😘❤️
✔️ SEEN

**********

Since that day, we usually hang out together or stick together.

Woojinnie hyung told me don't get too close to him but I said I'm fine. I don't know why they keep telling me that but Wonho hyung did really treat me well. At least I can feel he's not acting like a jerk.

————————

One day

Lunch time

NO ONE'S POV

After Seungmin came out from the toilet, someone dragged him to the rooftop.

" Wonho hyung.......? What happen? Did something bad happen to you...?" Seungmin asked worriedly yet nervously.

He held both of Seungmin's hands, " Uh......Seungmin, I need to tell you something." he looked at Seungmin's eyes and tighten his hands.

" O-ok... It's everything fine hyung..? I can help you if you need help."

" No no. I.........I-i..... Uhmmm..... Actually I want to confess to you."

" Huh??" Seungmin was confused.

" Seungmin, since the first day we met, I've already had some feelings towards you. A-and when we hang out, I already confirmed that I've fell in love with you. I know it sounds crazy, but I really like you Seungmin." Wonho confessed his feelings to the lost puppy.

" Wonho confessed his feelings to the lost puppy

He was shocked......!!!! " Really hyung?! I-i also have some different feelings to you too!! Whenever I see you, my heartbeat will grow faster and my cheeks will become very hottttt.... Hyung, do you also feel the same???"

" Yes, cutie. So............ do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

" Ohhgoddd hyung. I would like to say yes but I'm not good in relationship since I never have any experience before." Seungmin said unconfidently.

Wonho quickly pulled him to a hug. Seungmin felt indescribable at the moment. It seems like everything were cherry blossom.

Then, Wonho pulled away and started to lean closer to Seungmin's face.

He didn't know what to do so he just closed his eyes and waited for him.

Wonho smirked when he saw Seungmin closed his eyes and he quickly put his lips on his.

Seungmin felt a soft lips on his and it stayed almost half a minute.But then, Wonho started to move his lips so Seungmin also kissed him back.

That was a great day to Seungmin. He felt like a dream and fairy tale.

===============================
Hey guys..! It's a short chapter.😊
Hope you guys enjoy~~~
667 words
===============================