Chapter6. Cuddle

At the living room

At the living room

SEUNGMIN'S POV

" Hey..! How did you guys know I'm coming back?" I ask them full of confusion that show on my face.

" Yah!!!! Seungmin-ssi....... Why are you so stupid?" Jisung reply me while laughing. I look at him and get even more confusion.

Chan hyung chuckle before he say something. " Umm.....Well...... When I open my Insta and scrolling the page, I saw you posted a photo."

" And the place in the pic is definitely in Seoul, that's why we guess you're coming back and HAHA, we're right tho." Woojin hyung say while smiling at me.

Ummmmm........ That make sense..... Why am I so stupid???? I mentally slap myself.

"Oooooo........ Yeah, Jisung was right. I'm stupid.......... but I'm not as stupid as him tho!" I say it while eyeing him. We all laugh while he just make a SUPER DUPER ugly face to me.

Yea.. I really miss these moments. Now u guys know why I love them so much. They will never bored me or let me down. They're literally my sunshine. I'm glad that I can meet them in my suck life. I can't imagine what if I live without them.

NO ONE'S POV

They were eating some pizza and McDonalds while sharing their life story. Their conversations were funny and interest.

" Hey baby Seungmin. When will you start your school?" asked by Woojin.

" I'm not sure hyung. Maybe next week or next month. It depends on my parents' schedule." He said.

"HA! Just can't wait to see you fall again from the stairs." Jisung teasing me while everyone started to laugh.

" Yeah! I will do it and I will drag you fall with me this time, just wait Jisung." Seungmin reply him with a devil smile showed on his chubby face.

" Good. And I won't forget to drag Felix fall together with us." They can't stop laughing by  Jisung's nonsense. Yeah, Jisung will never fail to make Felix slapped his arm every time . Bless you, little squirrel.....

While they were chatting, Felix probably was cuddling with Seungmin. Isn't that he has a crush on Seungmin, or like him, maybe YES, but as a friend.

Seungmin won't reject anyone's cuddle so he is the best option for Felix and of course he really likes to cuddle. Felix really love the smell of Seungmin. It smells like flower and baby.

Seungmin also missed his cuddle so he let him be. He got a bit shiver after he can truly felt Felix's hot breathe on his neck. Felix's arms and chest were warm and Seungmin like that feeling.

Don't get him wrong. He would never has a crush on his best friend. It's just he, personally really loves cuddle and Felix is the only one who can always give the affection to him.

FELIX'S POV

Owwwwww, I really miss Seungmin's smiles, laughs, giggles, cuddles, voices, and everything.

He is the one who always help me when I'm down. When I was a child, I'm being bullied by some stupid boys,and Seungmin who came from nowhere ran to me and protect me. He came to protect me even tho we don't know each other. Since that, we become close friends.

He will never go away even though I tried to push him away so many times when I'm sad. He will always gives me the best hug and sit by my side quietly. He will never push me to spill my tea, and this is the reason why I like him.

I'm happy that he was back to Korea now, back to my side. I was a little stressed when he left us because there will no one be there when I needed someone. No one can help with my homework or tutor me since I'm not that type student of good at studies.

Suddenly, Seungmin jump up between my laps.
" Oh Shit! I Need To Go Home Now!" He say with a startled and worried tone.

Before he rush to the door, he throw a paper bag to us and tell us that that's our present.

" Yuppie, I got present!" " Thank you, My Seungminie. You are the best!" Jisung run to the door and shout loudly to thank Seungmin.

" Hey Hey! Chill bro~ It's late now and I don't want to get scolded by the neighbours." Chan hyung say and chuckle.

Suddenly, I hear Woojin hyung laugh so hard until he lay on Chan hyung's laps. " WHAT!!SERIOUSLY?!!!! This is definitely my baby Seungmin." he say as he hand me and Jisung the shirt.

And now I know why he and Chan hyung laugh so hard...........

===============================
Done~~
769 words
😊😊❤️
===============================