Chapter21. Why.....?

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Room

NO ONE'S POV

Seungmin was studying while messaging with his lovely boyfriend. They were secretly dating because Seungmin wasn't ready to let his parents know yet.

Seungmin always told his parents his was playing at Felix's house but actually was dating with his boy.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

Seungmin quickly put down his phone and opened the door.

" Seungmin, dinner is ready." an old lady told him. " Oh, Thank you Miss." he thanked his maid politely then followed her to the kitchen.

" How was  your study?" mother asked him while father just looked at him coldly.

" Uhm...? Oh...... I'm doing good." he answered carefully. His mother nodded but his father didn't respond.

_________

While eating, Seungmin's father stood up and walked upstairs. " Hey honey, where are you going?" his mother asked and Seungmin just stayed quietly.

" Take my phone." he replied coldly.

They eat peacefully until......

" What is this?" his father said angrily while stood behind Seungmin.

Seungmin didn't know his father was talking to him so he's still enjoying his dinner.

" KIM SEUNGMIN!!!!! I ASK WHAT IS THIS!?" he raised his voice and Seungmin jumped up from his chair and looked at his father.

SEUNGMIN'S POV

Oh shiittttt!! My father is holding my phone. He probably read my message with Wonho Hyung.

" Wasn't you suppose to study in your room just now?! Explain to me what is this shit?!!!!!" he throw my phone to the floor and I quickly run to pick it up.

" Why did you throw it?" I look at him because I can't believe he actually did that to me.

" You fucking ask me why? Well, first, you're fucking lying to me and told us that you're studying in your room. But then you just fucking chat with a guy?! Second, I can't believe my eyes that you call a guy 'sweety' and shit! Are you a fucking GAY, KIM SEUNGMIN?!!!!" he yell at me and now I'm sweating like hell.

" I-I ..........." I can't answer. I didn't expect that he found out this soon.

" Is this true....... Seungmin.......?" my mother ask me and she looks extremely disappointed.