Chapter11. Rude

In the classroom

In the classroom

SEUNGMIN'S POV

" Do you mind-" the sound from the open door cut off Ms.Kim's sentence.

" Yah! You guys late again? I can't believe that! Tsk............ Can you guys be on time, at least once??? Aish........ Jinjja........! Back to your seat now!!!!!!" Ms.Kim says angrily and she seems a little piss off.

Three of them roll their eyes after Ms.Kim scolded them while one of them bow to her. Obviously, he may be the one who is the most polite out of them.....

" Wow, how rude....?" I mumble while looking at them.

One of them notice me and glare at me. I'm not exaggerating at all, his glare really give me a shudder. I quickly look back to the teacher to avoid his gaze.

" Ok, back to me everyone. Let the new boy introduce himself."

I walk to the front and bow " Annyeong yeorobuen. My name is Kim Seungmin. Hope u guys can take care of me." I say and put a small smile on my face.

I blush when my eyes meet Wonho hyung's one. He wink at me and smile brightly at me. Well, FUCK YOU!!!!! It's so embarrassing to blush infront of the class........ And the most important thing is this is only my first day.....
Hah! Good Luck Kim Seungmin o(╯□╰)o

Time skip~

Lunch time

NO ONE'S POV

Felix and Jisung dragged Seungmin out of the class after the bell rang.

When Seungmin was about to step out of the class, he realised that his shoelace was untie. So he bent down to tie it up.

" Yah! Ugly head, get out of my way!"Hyunjin said.

With that, he used his knee pushed Seungmin's back who was going to get up and gave way.

That push was a little too hard, so he lost his balance and felt to the ground.

Felix and Jisung quickly helped him to get up from the floor.

" YAHHH!! HWANG HYUNJIN!! How dare u do that to our Minnie??" Jisung say madly and glare at him. Wow, this is the first time I see my squirrel mad like this. To be honest, he's a little man. 🥺

" What?" he reply coldly.

" Urgghhhh! Hyunjin, don't be so rude to Seungmin. He don't even do a thing to you. You're the one who start this mess first, apologise to him." Felix was a bit serious while talking to him.( With his fucking deep voice)

" Huh? Well boys, he's the one who block our way. Ain't he's the one who need to apologise to us?" Minho said while winked at Jisung.

Jisung's cheek heat up in a second without any warning. Whattttt?! Not now, Han Jisung. He mentally slapped himself and pretend that he's angry.

" Oh....... I'm sorry. U guys are right. It's my fault to block your way." Seungmin apologise to them and bent forward his body.

" Hey Minnie, why you did that?" Jisung asked with a bent at his eyebrow.

" It's okay. Btw, I'm the one who make u guys start a fight. So....... It's the right for me to apology, I guess....?" Seungmin said and smile warmly to his friend to let them know that he's totally okay with it.

" Fine Minnie. Let's go then." Felix pouted his lips while dragged Seungmin and Jisung away from that nonsense fight.

HYUNJIN'S POV

After that ugly head apologise and walk away, we also head to the cafeteria.

By the way, that ugly head looks a bit familiar. Wait....... What?!!!! Why do I care?? I quickly brush him out of my mind.

" So annoying............" I mumble while walking at the hallway.

" Hey Jinnie, actually you don't have to be so rude to him. He seems like a cute and soft boii when he is smiling ." Lucas say. ( the boi who bow to Ms.Kim after got scolded by her.)

" What a nonsense is that ?" I reply. And he pout like a big baby.

" Oh, don't you guys thinks that Jisung looks cute when he got mad? And when he blush after I winked at him." Minho say while smiling like a stupid pig.🐷

" Stop, you flirty boy." I say and smack his back head.

" Huh?! Two of you also flirty, stop comparing." Changbin say and smirk at us.

In the cafeteria

CHAN'S POV

" You shouldn't apologise to them Minnie." Jisung say as he pout at him.

" Well, that's already happen and you need to accept it no matter you want it or not Jisungie." he say and pinch Jisung's cheek.

" Hey Hey. What happen just now? Mind tell me and Woojinnie what's that we've missed?" I ask and wait for them to explain everything to us.

.........
After Felix explain everything, me and Woojinnie nod quietly.

" Ummhhh Seungmin, just don't get close to them. They're very famous but also a playboy and rude at the same time. As you know, they always being mean to everyone 24/7." I say and he nod as a respond.

I can see he's a little bit confuse and nervous. But it's okay, he need some time to figure out himself and I'm sure that Felix and Jisung will be there if they bully him.

Yes!!! We're the same dance group. We used to be close friends in the past. But.......... I don't know what the fuck had happened to them..... I've advise them so many times but they don't seem to change but got to more worst. Fortunately, Lucas was not that bad compare to them. He's still a sunshine and polite as always. Once he saw me, he'll nodded and smiled at me.

I'm very disappointed at them and myself as the leader of the group. I always blame myself once I saw them being rude and mean to the others......... Well, maybe they will change once they've realise their mistake. I really hope so.😔

===============================
Chan is always being a best leader even tho in my story. ( You're the best leader.....❤️)
Btw, I miss Woochan🥺
969words
===============================