Chapter20. It's You?! pt.3

SEUNGMIN'S POV

SEUNGMIN'S POV

" Ok then, if you say so. Btw, I'm Yuta. Nice to meet you." he show his hand infront of me.

" I'm Kim Seungmin." I smiles and shakes his hand.

" Are you new?" He asks with puppy eyes.

" Ah Yea.."

" No wonder. Ok, gonna go. See you next time." he waves at me and walks out from the cafeteria.

" Oi Seungmin, come here." Felix yells and Jisung stands up from his boyfriend's lap and waves his hand as big as he can.

" Felix yells and Jisung stands up from his boyfriend's lap and waves his hand as big as he can

I quickly walks to them due to embarrassment and sits next to my boyfriend.

" Babe, it's your stomach still hurt?" he asks while rubs my tummy.

" Nope." I shakes my head and move nearer to him so that I can feels his warmth. He kiss my cheek before hand me the food—tteobokki.

I kiss back and starts to enjoy my food.

" Yah Minnie, took you so long to shit." Jisung says while Minho hyung laugh at his boii's comment. I simply nods because I'm still concentrating on my food.

" Oi Sungie, I'm still eating......" Felix states and rolls his eyes. We all start to laugh.

Math Class

SEUNGMIN'S POV

" Seungmin-ssi, can you help me to send all these books to my table? Since you already finish all the question." the teacher asks.

" ......Ok." I stands up and walks to the desk. Huuuu........ its a lot bruhhh~ How can I get all of them to the office? Guess I've to walk twice. Urghhhhh, I'm lazyyyyyyyyyyyyy( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

" Teacher, can I help him since I also done your questions.?" suddenly Wonho hyung raise his hand and asks for permission.

" I'm glad that if you want to." then he winks at me and help me.