IX • HOMECOMING

nine. homecoming

Salvatore Boarding House/Portland Woods

Stefan Salvatore, maintaining without his humanity as the Ripper, is on the phone with the Original hybrid, who is in the middle of the foreign woods, "Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves." Many.

"Your father is dead." The emotionless young vampire informed him, obviously referring to the Original's revered step-father — Mikael — who has made an alliance with him, Damon and Rosie in order to eliminate Klaus.

The attractive smug smile on his face immediately turns into a serious frown to hear the four words he has always wanted to hear, "What did you say to me?" No regularly young vampire can dagger an Original to their end that easily without killing themselves. Let alone the most terrifying Original ever. Therefore, this may be a trick. He must be bluffing in order to lure him into a trap; he's not stupid, he's already over one thousand years old. He knows.

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" Stefan asked rather casually as if he's speaking about the weather for today, being one without emotions.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened."

One Hour Earlier, Salvatore Boarding House

"Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her so he could use her as bait." The emotionless vampire, Stefan, begun their plan regarding their main objective to use him to get rid of Klaus once and for all; therefore, both Elena and Mikael are tools in this ultimate plan for them in order to lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls to fall into their trap for the stake.

"Okay, and then you what? Vervained him?" His ex-girlfriend, Rosie, guessed in disbelief, "Mikael is the most terrifying Original, is he not? The baddest?" Therefore, it's not going to be easy for them to incapacitate him down.

"Yep. So, we vervained him! To make it realistic, duh." Her smug best friend, Damon, corrected her with a small smile on his handsome face.

"Okay. We vervained him, and then?" Rosie looks back at her ex-boyfriend, "We can't use the dagger on him because we'll die along with him. So..."

"So then in the process discovered that he had a dagger." Stefan continued, smiling at his anxious ex-girlfriend, "Rosie, slow down. We're on step two."

"Which he planned to use the dagger on Rebekah, but instead..." She trailed off, remaining to follow his advice; Klaus will be the one daggered tonight.