XXXIV • A VIEW TO KILL

thirty-four. a view to kill

Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan and Rosie's Bedroom

Stefan Salvatore wakes up from his deeply pleasant slumber with his left muscular arm around his already awake lover after they had passionate sexual intercourse the previous night. A cute smile shows up on his sleepy face and he comes even closer behind her naked body, covered with only the sheets, to press a warm kiss on her soft left shoulder on display and her soft rosy cheek, knowing she is already awake and she pretends to be asleep with the true intention to remain in his embrace longer. Rosie Kartwright giggles adorably, out of ticklish, once he reaches the erogenous zone on the sensitive spot on her soft fair-skinned neck to pleasure her.

"Morning." His sleepy, husky morning voice sounded, which she won't mind to be waking up to hear as her favourite voice to start her day every day.

"Good morning." The caramel brunette kisses her lover's left hand and fingertips as she leans even closer back to him and he smiles as he feels it.

Suddenly, their bedroom door opens from outside to reveal the unexpected Original hybrid as a guest, "Good morning, lovelies. Ahh, love is in the air."

Rosie gasps and covers her naked self even more with the thick, warm blanket, with the aid of Stefan, as she blushes red in pure embarrassment.

"What the hell are you doing here, Klaus?" Stefan snapped irritably.

"Well, I apologize for breaking up this-- what seems to be an adorable cuddling session, but I do have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten – my paranoid brother Kol is running around with the white oak stake and homicide on the brain? He tried to kill Rebekah last night." Back at home.

"Yeah, tried. He won't really kill her, he loves his sister." Rosie highlighted.

"We're aware of that." Stefan told him as he slowly nods, sitting up in bed.

"Can't this urgent business of yours wait 'til later?" Rosie groaned.

"Afraid not, sweetheart. And unfortunately he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers." Klaus announced in great alarm.

"Good for him. Now he has the advantage instead of you." Rosie spat.

"You say that as if we're supposed to care." Stefan simply mentioned.

"You should if we want to stay on the same track in keeping Jeremy alive. Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him over the edge. We need to put him down before he does any more damage. Now, I know Rebekah has the last dagger, and I know she has some white ash, so I need her to hand it over. Unfortunately, she prefers to get the upper hand to protect herself." Klaus spoke as he walks closer to them until he reaches the end of the bed.