XLI • PICTURES OF YOU

forty-one. pictures of you

Mikaelson Mansion

Mikaelson Mansion

Alexandra (posing as Minerva Devon), Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah are sitting around at a dining table together for early breakfast. The two-thousand-year-old immortal psychic effortlessly tricks the over one-thousand-year-old Originals to believe that she is the hybrid's seventeen-year-old lover as she remains to live under their own exact roof.

"Elijah, being a human means a fresh start. I can grow old and have a family and fill my days with meaning, knowing that each one matters." A finite life.

The dirty blonde hybrid laughs in mockery at their sister's words of permission, which 'Minerva' mentioned, "Nik, come on. Don't be mean."

"I'm sorry, love. It's just-- Well, that was poetic." Klaus commented.

"Well, if you can provide us with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please." Elijah easily sided with their hybrid brother's 'lover'.

Alexandra sips on her glass of fresh cold orange juice to hide her smirk of the fact that she and the unkillable, over one-thousand-year-old Original hybrid are working together towards the same significant objective for the cure; to prevent anyone else to use it against either of them from being immortals.

"Silas can appear as anyone. He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying. He will torment me until I give him the cure." Klaus informed them.

"And in doing so, he will break down the wall to the other side." Alexandra continued as she is perfectly aware of her long lost former friend's presence in the small town of the state of Virginia and she remains avoiding him.

"So it doesn't trap him there when he dies. He wants to be at peace." Klaus looks at his siblings, "You two of all people should applaud his devotion."

"Are you sure it's even a call for celebration?" Alexandra asked him.

"Your girlfriend's right, Nik. He will open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died." His sister sided with the 'banshee'.

"Including our dear brothers, Kol and Finn. We'll have our family back." Klaus reminded his two most beloved siblings, as if he has forgotten that they will have Mikael and Esther once again into their lives to run from.

"Please, you hated Kol and you kept Finn in a box for most of his life."

"Elijah, please." The Original hybrid called out.

"Your personal discomfort might not be sufficient reason for putting the entire world in jeopardy, Klaus. I think our sister deserves a shot at happiness." The oldest Original in the dining room sided with their sister.

The sly immortal psychic resists the urge to roll her eyes at the defense as she is entirely aware of the noble brother's typical characteristic to do so.