XXXI • O COME, ALL YE FAITHFUL

thirty-one. o come, all ye faithful

 o come, all ye faithful

Mikaelson Mansion

The relaxing Original hybrid is in the parlor room, painting on a big canvas. Rosie steps into the room and looks at the beautiful painting with a smile.

"Looks like a giant snowflake."

"I prefer to think of it as an expression of postmodernism. It's my donation to the Winter Wonderland charity event." Klaus told her with a grateful smile in return since she's wearing the exact face as his currently new girlfriend after he went out with her on a dinner date for two at the Scull Bar of Whitmore campus along with a movie date the previous night; they were watching a romance and drama genre of Jane Eyre for the new year of 2011.

The film's sypnosis being that as a tragically orphaned child, Jane Eyre was first cruelly abused by her aunt, then cast out and sent to a charity school. Though she meets with further abuse, unfortunately, the lonely child receives an education, and eventually takes a job as a governess at the grand estate of Edward Rochester, the whole manor belonging only to him. Once Jane and Rochester begin to bond, his dark moods begin to trouble her. When Jane eventually uncovers the terrible secret Rochester has been hiding, she flees and finds temporary refuge at the home of St. John Rivers. Throughout the whole night as he was concentrating on the dramatic film, his paranoid, imaginative subconscious wanders with the personal opinion that the protagonist — being the tragic Jane Eyre — could be Katerina Petrova, while Edward Rochestor could be his own secretively dark self. Although he was on a date with someone else-- therefore, he has to wander his paranoid subconscious back to remain concentrated on his new lover.

Rosie notices this through effortless observation, "You're cheery today. Not that I'm complaining..." She simply nods once, "But it's a good look on you."

"Yes, well, all thanks to your presence, love." Klaus simply replied, smiling, with the subtle hint of the main reason why he's so delighted for today.

The young hybrid easily contemplates it indifferently, "Congratulations." Of course, it doesn't really surprise her that Klaus and Minerva are together now, considering how fitting they seem to be together. It's not a big deal.

Klaus chuckles, "The lovely Minerva is officially my sweetheart, and I can never feel any more fortunate to have her in my miserable lifetime, really."

Adrian, an unsired hybrid, walks into the room, "You said it was urgent."

"Yes, take this to the Mystic Grill immediately." The Original ordered him.

"You want me to be a delivery guy?"

Klaus walks forward and closes the space between him and his young 'minion', "What I want is for you to do whatever I say. Without the attitude."