begining: 01

"kim namjoon please report to the ceo office as soon as possible, thank you," rang through the speakers as said person played on his phone.

the request to see him was.. unexpected. namjoon stood up from the training room couch, putting his phone away and scratching his head lightly.

namjoon was one of the new trainees at the company, he is an up and coming bodyguard. aparently he was 'bodyguard material', whatever that meant.

the bodyguard started to walk towards the door when a voice called and stopped him, "hey joon?"

"yes hobi?" namjoon turned around to see his closest and eldest, at the moment, hyung walking up to him.

"you haven't done anything stupid enough to get you fired have you?" hoseok asked straightening the younger's suit and tie so he could look presentable for the ceo.

"no, i haven't hyung," namjoon pouted lightly, "why do you always suspect i've done something wrong?"

hoseok sighed, squishing the younger's cheeks lightly, just enough for namjoon's lips to jut out, "your very clumsy namjoom, you know this,"

"i guess you have a point," the younger admitted, his voice muffled by his own cheeks.

"kim namjoon please report to the ceo office as soon as possible," rang through the speakers once again.

"i have to go hyung, bye!" namjoon turned and ran to the door quickly, almost smacking his nose into the door, "love you hobi-hobi!"

hoseok chuckled, smiling slightly though namjoon didn't see it. he also didn't hear his reply, "love you too,"

namjoon sprinted down the long, white corridor, not wanting to be late and annoy the ceo of their company.

he was outside the office in less than two minutes, not even breaking a sweat.

the dimpled boy knocked on the door hesitantly and upon hearing a 'come on in namjoon', he entered.

namjoon bowed at his boss before closing the door and sitting down when the boss motioned for him too, "hello boss, what did you want to see me about?"

"first of all, i told you to stop calling me boss," the ceo scolded with a laugh, "please call me jungkook,"

jungkook was the ceo's son but since the the real ceo (jungkooks dad) started a company in usa, jungkook had to take over. he was only recently crowned ceo, but he was much better than their first one.

even though namjoon joined the company after jungkooks father left, he knew from the other trainee's, that all the old ceo only cared about was the company's reputation, not their bodyguards.

jungkook was friendly, nice to talk with and cared about his trainee's well being, unlike many ceo's but you didn't hear it from me. on top of that, jungkook is younger than than most of the trainee's, since he is 22 and the average age for the bodyguard's here are 24. he was, of course, the best ceo you could have.

namjoon smiled, forgetting that jungkook said to stop calling him 'boss' a while ago, "sorry jungkook-ah,"

"don't apologise! anyway, i've got an amazing opportunity for you!" jungkook clasped his hands together, he then started typing on his computer.

"oh?"

"i hope you won't be disappointed but we've got you a job working for a big entertainment company," jungkook turned his computer around and showed the company.

"jinhit entertainment? never heard of it," namjoon laughed, "but why did you choose me? i'm new to the company. there's so many more people who could do it better than me,"

"first of all, your tall, strong and protective of all people, even if you've never met them before. your everything a bodyguard is,"

"oh thank you jungkook-ah!" namjoon bowed respectively at his boss, "i will take this opportunity and do it to my fullest!"

"i hope you do," jungkook smiled at the dimpled boy.

"who am i going to be a bodyguard for?" namjoon asked curiously, "and am i still going to be sleeping here?"

"i hate to break it to you namjoon, but i have no idea about who it's for, you'll have to see when you get there," jungkook paused for a second, glancing at his computer momentarily. he turned to face namjoon a few seconds later, "you'll be staying in the jinhit apartment complex which is connected to the main jinhit building, along with the trainee's, idols and guards like yourself,"

"oh thats good news," jungkook's eyebrows furrowed confused as to why namjoon wouldn't want to know who's bodyguard he'd be. but when the tall boy continued, jungkook laughed, "i mean for people being there with me, not for not knowing who i'll be.. guarding?"

"well that's great! everything's sorted, i'll send a email to the company to pick you up at 12pm," jungkook started typing on his computer rapidly, then stopped, "that is okay with you, right?"

"yeah! that time is completely fine!" namjoon stood up and bowed to his ceo.

"okay, be outside by 11:30 since i don't know if they'd be early or not," jungkook stood and bowed back.

"thank you jungkook-ah!" namjoon made his way to the door, almost tripping on air in excitement, "bye!"

"careful namjoon!" jungkook put his hands out like he could stop namjoon from tripping even though they were over 6 meters away, "i hope you enjoy your new job,"

"i will! thank you again! bye!"

and with that namjoon was running out the door, at full speed trying to find his hyung to tell him the news.

"seokie hyung?" namjoon shouted as he entered the practice room. he searched frantically around the room, trying to find his hyung.

"hoseok left a while ago namjoon. he went back to the dorm rooms," someone interjected from the side of the room. he didn't know the mans name but since he didn't call hoseok 'hyung' namjoon figured he was older.

"oh thank you!" namjoon bowed and made his way out of the room, running down the corridor once again.

he jumped in the elevator and pressed the button for the dorm floors.

on arrival, namjoon saw some of his hyungs, some of friends and some of his younger friends talking. namjoon greeted every singe one on his way to his dorm room shared with hoseok.

"hobi~ you'll never guess what just happened!!" the dimpled male exclaimed after he opened the door, quite forcefully may he add, before running to shake hoseok's shoulders, "i'm going to be a bodyguard for someone at jinhit entertainment!"

"oh my god joon! that company is one of the biggest ones in kpop!" the elder squealed, "i'm so happy for you!"

namjoon laughed, "thank you hyung!"

"now, there's only one new idol in jinhit entertainment," hoseok sat down on his bed, namjoon copying his actions but sitting on his own bed instead.

"who? what's their name? how old are they?"

"he's a he, and his name is..."

💜