25

the two boyfriends got out the elevator, still not noticing the person who was inside with them.

the two walked hand in hand to their shared dorm and namjoon opened the security door when they reached it.

once they had got inside and safely locked the door behind them, they traveled to their dorm.

namjoon opened the front door with his key card when they were outside.

because the night had been so long and tiring, yoongi collapsed onto the bed and was sleep soon later, totally forgetting about the practice with jimin and their date later on.

namjoon chuckled and tucked yoongi into the bed after covered him with the blanket, he then exited the apartment and made his way down to the second floor, the floor with the practice rooms.

he went down the stairs and traveled down two flights of stairs before he was on the right floor.

he walked around the floor, peaking in all the rooms to find jimin, and once he did, namjoon opened the door and greeted him.

"hey jimin!" the elder waved as the other stood against the wall.

jimin waved back, furrowing his eyebrows when he didn't see namjoons boyfriend, "hi hyung, where yoongi?"

"he's really tired. the boy literally passed out on the bed and i know i wouldn't be able to get him up so i came down to tell you,"

"oh, right. no one can wake that boy up even on a good day," jimin chuckled, probably reminiscing on a old memory between the two.

namjoon nodded and started to walk out of the room before jimin stopped him, "hey hyung? do you want to watch what me and yoongi hyung have been working on lately?"

"sure, i'd love to," namjoon replied, sitting on one of the sofa's in the corner of the room.

jimin went over to turn on the music and once it started playing.

the younger ran into place, resting his hand on something invisible which was probably where yoongi was meant to be.

namjoon clapped when it ended, "that was amazing i cant wait to see you two do it next week,"

"me too i'm so excited!" jimin cheered as he turned off the music.

"i'm going to get back to yoongi now, see you," namjoon said as he clasped his hands together, getting up.

jimin nodded in understanding, "alright bye hyung!"

namjoon exited the practice room to find someone who he wasn't expecting, but should of, in front of him.

"hey taehyung and hoseok, what's up?" he asked casually as taehyung hid food behind his back.

hoseok shrugged, trying to play them being here as a coincidence and that they totally weren't there for jimin, "nothing much, what you doing?"

"just telling jimin that yoongi's not going to practising tonight," namjoon said hiding his chuckle. he waved and walked back to the stairs, "bye,"

they both replied with a 'bye' before running into the practice room.

namjoon smiled as he remembered his plan was working.

the dimpled boy walked half up the stairs and when he arrived back at his dorm room, he opened the door and walked inside.

he noticed that yoongi was still sleeping and tiptoed to the bathroom where he got changed and ready for bed.

he climbed in without disturbing yoongi and then went to sleep.

when namjoon woke up, it was still pitch black but there was a cold draft in the room, almost like a window as open.

and as namjoon properly woke up, he realised that a window was open, wide enough for a person to get through.

the younger's eyes widened as he looked next to him, he sighed in relief when he saw that yoongi was next to him and breathing.

"it better not be them gang people again, i swear to god," he muttered as he turned on the light and looked around the room, making sure no one was under their bed or in the closet.

he closed the window and looked in the kitchen, letting out a breath he didn't know he had been holding when he saw no one inside.

namjoon then checked the bathroom which was empty, just as it should be since the only occupants of the dorm weren't in the bathroom.

he heard someone groan from behind him, and namjoon figured it was just yoongi since he'd turned on the lights.

he looked at his elder boyfriend from the bathroom door way but was puzzled when he saw that yoongi was sound asleep, not even moving an inch.

namjoon's heart rate increased dramatically, 'i didn't check the gaming room,'

"wakey-wakey!" he heard someone whisper in his ear as he stood in the middle of the bedroom.

"huh?"

"wakey-wakey joon," the person said, "it's time for breakfast."

namjoon didn't move, too scared of the person behind him to do anything.

"yah! namjoon!" the person shouted and the boy's eyes flew open when the loud voice startled him.

he sat up in bed, yoongi over him. they nearly banged their heads together in the process.

"you okay?" the elder asked curiously, noticing the way namjoon's eyes scanned over their room nervously.

"yeah i'm fine," the dimpled boy replied, "just a bad dream,"

"okay, well get up because we have something exciting today," yoongi said as he got off the bed and pulled namjoon with him.

the younger groaned, "what?"

"you'll be watching me and jimin practice,"

"but that's booorring," he whined as yoongi day him down at the breakfast table, passing him some fried eggs from the other side of the table.

yoongi tutted, "tough luck baby, with the gang now becoming more active, we have to be with each other all the time,"

"is this your excuse to keep an eye on me?" namjoon asked, seeing right through his plan as he ate his eggs.

"maybe."

"okay but if i walk out don't be surprised," the younger said as he continued to eat his eggs.

"whatever you say baby,"

💜