16

as namjoon walked into the bowling building, yoongi appeared next to him, slinging an arm over the taller shoulder.

"what do you think of everyone?" yoongi asked curiously, smiling at hyuna and hyojong who were already renting one of the bowling alleys for them.

namjoon chuckled, "they're.. unusual, but in a good way. hyuna and hyojong's relationship is something i'm extremely jealous of. hoseok seems to be getting along well with kihyun. taeil's very cute,"

something boiled in yoongi chest when he said taeil was cute, 'no! don't think this way,'

"come on slow coaches," hakyeon shouted as they all put on their bowling shoes. yoongi and namjoon sat down and put their shoes on.

once the two had put of their shoes, they, one by one, entered their name into the keypad.

"who ever comes last as to buy food for everyone!" yoongi suggested, knowing he wouldn't come last since he was amazing at bowling.

after the nine of them had put their names into the keypad, hyojong bowled first since he was the first one to enter his name.

he got a strike. hyuna got up and jumped around, looking extremely proud of his boyfriend.

next was hyuna who got a four. even though she only got 4/10, she looked ecstatic and high-fived her boyfriend, hyojong slinging his arm around her shoulder when she sat back down again.

then hakyeon went, getting a strike, and cheering for himself when he saw the results. he did a dance as he walked back to sit down, namjoon briefly wondered if he was actually he oldest here.

then hoseok went, namjoon cheered loudly for his best friend making the other embarrassed. hoseok bowled the ball and got a seven. the sunshine boy shrugged, unbothered by his bad score.

then namjoon went, he knew for a fact that he was going to get a bad score but he bowled the ball anyway and ended up knocking one over.

the youngest sulked as he sat back down and yoongi was quick to assure him that everything was okay and that he'd get better later on, which namjoon was 100% sure that wasn't going to happen.

yoongi went next, bowling the ball and getting a spare, knocking down 9 balls, "yess!". namjoon huffed crossing his arms, but then burst out laughing when yoongi did a grandpa dance.

"what the hell was that yoongi?" sunmi asked, laughing her head off. yoongi's shrugged blushing lightly. namjoon got a big urge to tell her to stop making yoongi blush, but he didn't say anything and brushed him off.

sunmi went, bowling like a true professional. getting a strike, tying with hyojong. she did a 'i'm watching you' gesture with her hand, hyojong did it back.

kihyun went next, "i'm going to do horrible," he muttered as he picked up a bowling ball and walked to the alley. and just as kihyun had said, he did horribly.

"at least it wasn't as bad as namjoon," hoseok chuckled when he realised kihyun had got a three.

"shut up idiot. taeil your turn,"

taeil got up and picked up one of the balls. he walked back, the opposite direction to the alley. namjoon suspected he was going to run up. and that he did.

the shortest male ran up and let go of the ball, it went flying down the track but that's not the only thing that went flying. the ball ended up taking taeil half way down the track, landing on his butt.

"oh my god taeil! are you okay?" the certified mother of the group, sunmi, asked worriedly, running over to him and pulling the shorter up.

taeil limped over to the seats, sunmi supporting him, laughing at himself, "yeah i'm good, just hurt my butt,"

namjoon was in hysterics, he was crying of the floor. taeil, literally, going flying made his day.

he continued to laugh his heart out till it was his turn. he wiped the tears out of his eyes and picked up a bowling ball.

namjoon suddenly was in game mode. he threw his arm back and then pulled it forwards, releasing the ball from his grasp.

the ball went straight and knocked down all pins except one of the ones in the corner.

the youngest cheered happily, running over to yoongi who gave him a high-five, for the second time today.

"you'd getting better," kihyun congratulated, patting the youngest on the back.

"thanks hyung!" namjoon replied, bowing politely. smiling up at the leader board he realised he was in second last place, but that didn't matter. it was the fun that did.

after yoongi and kihyun went, once again, it was taeil's turn. namjoon figured he'd do something stupid again but he actually got a strike.

namjoon cheered when he did so, giving him a hug before sitting down. but what the youngest missed was the glare that yoongi sent taeil while he was hugging the taller.

"let's take a quick picture!" kihyun said taking out his phone. everyone got in position and kihyun took the picture, "i'll post this in the monsta x instagram so send me your @'s and i'll tag you all,"

yoongi went ahead and made a group chat so it's be easier to chat and stuff. hyuna, hyojong, sunmi, yoongi, taeil and hakyeon sent their instagram names to the groupchat.

"do you and hoseok not have instagram?" sunmi asked curiously.

"no we do, but i'm not sure if we're allowed to have a public one." namjoon replied.

yoongi shook his head, "you are, everyone had instagram at the company. it's managed by ourselves too,"

hoseok shrugged and sent his user name into the group chat, namjoon did soon after.

kihyun posted the picture online and quickly, namjoon got over 2 thousand followers in less than five minutes (a/n: bc the power of monbebe is amazing)

the youngest checked the picture, the caption was 'private bodyguards sergeant dimple and sergeant sunshine are the new additions to our squad. welcome to the family namjoon and hoseok.'

it went around like this for two hours, hyojong going first, then hyuna, hakyeon, hoseok, namjoon, yoongi, sunmi, kihyun and taeil.

finally the scores were in. sunmi was first with 150, hyojong second with 148, them kihyun, hakyeon, taeil, yoongi, hoseok, hyuna and namjoon.

the youngest sighed when he realised he was last. was only last by three points. if he had got three more taeil would of been last.

namjoon didn't really mind that much about being last though, "foods on me!"

everyone cheered when namjoon said this. they all made their way out of the bowling place, getting back in the van.

"let's go eat!" yoongi cheered, happy to be able to get some free food in his stomach.

💜