06

"hyung, don't be annoying," taehyung interjected before namjoon could properly introduce himself, "this is namjoon, he's my new roommate,"

'marc' smiled briefly, "oh congratulations on finally getting one, your always complaining about being lonely. however i like being alone since humans disgust me,"

"being lonely isn't a good thing, it can have bad affects on your mental health," namjoon butted in.

marc sighed, "i didn't realise we have a walking dictionary with us," taehyung briefly laughed before he stopped himself.

"are you going to the company meeting tomorrow hyung? apparently there's a big announcement," taehyung asked, marc nodded, "so you know what it is? the announcement?"

"i've got some idea, i think it's something to do with the concert in a month," marc shrugged, someone called his stage name, the boy looked behind him before nodding, "ive gotta get going see you tomorrow tae,"

"you too markie-poo," he replied as marc walked away, the smaller briefly turned around and made a killing motion with his hand along his neck, "love you too hyungie,"

"whatever," marc replied walking away.

taehyung and namjoon continued walking to the front desk and once they arrived taehyung started talking to the receptionist who, it looked like, he knew very well.

'it makes sense he'd know everyone, taehyung's been here for over a year now,' namjoon thought shifting on his feet nervously as he waited for taehyung to finish talking to the male sitting behind the desk.

the man sighed, "as much as i love talking to taehyung hyung, ive got to get on with my work before i get fired by the boss man,"

"sorry! i'll be quick," the boy next to namjoon laughed, "we need to get namjoon here, a lanyard. he started working today,"

"wasn't mr. kim supposed to get his lanyard tomorrow before the meeting tomorrow though?" the man behind the desk asked while he typed something on his expensive computer, "yeah, it says here he's going to pick it up tomorrow,"

taehyung shrugged sheepishly, "we wanted to come early. do you have it ready?"

"of course i do hyung," the man behind the desk tutted, "you know i'm always a day early when completing tasks,"

the man behind the desk, who namjoon got to know was called youngjae later on, turned around at a 180 degree angle, looking for something behind him.

he turned around awhile later with a lanyard in his hand which he passed to taehyung, who passed it to namjoon.

"thank you sir," namjoon bowed and put the lanyard around his neck.

youngjae bowed back in his seat, "it's no bother namjoon! i hope i'll get to know you better in the future,"

namjoon smiled, his dimples that could melt any human, "me too! thank you,"

"bye youngjae!" the youngest said with a wave

and with that namjoon and taehyung walked away from the front desk. the two walked side by side till they got to the id scanner.

"you go first, i wanna watch this revolutionary moment!" taehyung pushed namjoon forward and watched him from the side.

namjoon brought his lanyard to the scanner, but he suddenly pulled back, "i'm scared,"

"oh come on namjoon!" taehyung groaned impatiently, "i thought you were older than me,". namjoon and taehyung had asked what each others ages were as they walked around the entertainment building a hour prior.