02

"he's a he, and his name is-" hoseok was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. his ringtone was some song by ateez, namjoon jumped as it blasted though the room, "-hold that thought,"

hoseok checked the caller id and decided that it was much more important than telling namjoon who he was working for, "i'll be back in three hours, bye,"

"but-" namjoon was cut off by the sound of the door slamming shut, "great. thanks hyung, you were a big help!" he muttered to the door in frustration.

"i'll just go look by myself," he said, taking out his phone in the process.

namjoon turned on the phone and typed in his password. his phone displayed the home screen instantly and he clicked on the 'safari' app.

the tall dimpled boy tapped on the search bar and typed in 'newest debut in jinhit entertainment'.

namjoon saw the small, blue loading bar go along the top, but it suddenly stopped. the boy whined in frustration and tried to search it again, but the same results happened.

the lights went out suddenly and namjoon let out a small yelp. he sighed as he turned on his phone light, "either the world doesn't want me to find out yet or the author is trying to make the chapter longer,"

thanks namjoon ;-;

namjoon tried loading the browser again and typing in what he wanted to find out, but it was the same. this is when he realised that the wifi had went out. namjoon groaned when he remembered he'd also ran out of data.

"i may as well give up now," the dimpled boy said as he lay down, "i'll see the idol tomorrow. it'll be fine, he'll be nice. i'm sure of it,"

namjoon looked at the time. it was 9pm. if he wanted to get up in time to be picked up by the company he now worked at, he would have to sleep earlier than usual.

normally namjoon would sleep at 1am and wake up at 9am with bags as black as soot under his eyes. this wouldn't do, the boy would have to get some sleep before he met his new boss.

namjoon did his usual routine for bed, except a few hours earlier. he brushed his teeth, pulled on his pyjamas and put his phone on charge.

the bean stalk of a man climbed into bed and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep not long after.

he was awoken the next morning by his friend coming in the door and shaking him awake, "morning joonie! today is you big day! your growing up so fast,"

"shut up hoseok," namjoon whined, covering his head with the blanket. this didn't last long since hoseok ripped the covers of him without warning, "i'm tryna sleep here!"

hoseok chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair, "come on, wake up sleepy head! you'll have to get going soon, it's 10am,"

"you should of told me! i'm going to be late! i need to pack and eat breakfast downstairs and wear something nice!" namjoon sat up instantly, jumping out of bed while he listed the things he had to do before 11:30am.

hoseok chuckled once again, smiling at the boy with fondness, "don't worry about your clothes, i'll pack them for you. quickly go downstairs and eat, then come back up and get changed,"

"your a life saver seok! love you!" namjoon shouted as he ran out the door, forgetting he still had is pyjamas on.

hoseok expected namjoon to come back and at least change his bottoms which were pink with stars on them, but that's besides the point. when namjoon didn't appear at the door again, hoseok burst out laughing and went to namjoons closet which kept his clothes and suitcases.