14

namjoon walked back to his dorm, smiling happily, for a reason the boy didn't know.

he opened his door to see that taehyung was not there. namjoon thought nothing strange about it since the younger had a schedule with his group later.

he sat on his bed, plugging his phone into charge before lying on his bed and having a short nap.

this nap turned into four hours and before namjoon knew it, he was getting jumped on by a certain roommate.

"what do you want?" the elder asked pushing the taller boy off him.

"yoongi hyung's here," rowoon said before getting off namjoon and walking out the room, supposedly to his own room.

namjoon got up and walked to the door. he pulled it open to see his idol, "hey yoongi hyung," he muttered with half open eyes.

the elder chuckled seeing his state, "i was wondering if you wanted to go bowling with my friends, but seeing your current state i don't think you'd want to,"

by 'current state', yoongi meant the way namjoons hair stuck up in 100 different directions, the fact he slept in a suit which was now crumpled and creased and how the younger could barely open his eyes.

but when namjoon head 'bowling' his eyes snapped open. he jumped up and down in excitement, "no! i wanna go bowling! i haven't been for years,"

"go get ready then," yoongi said, stepping back out into the hallway which had become busy

namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you doing?"

"waiting for you to change?" yoongi replied, "is that not what i'm supposed to be doing?"

"don't wait in the hall," namjoon pulled the elder in his room by grabbing his surprisingly muscular bicep.

the smaller gasped, shaking his head rapidly, "i am NOT going to watch you get changed!"

"your not. your gonna go through this door here," namjoon pointed to the door that lead you to his other roommates' room, "then walk down the corridor to the door that has 'chill room' on it. wait for me there,"

"okay." yoongi replied plainly. the elder walked though the door, closing it behind him.

as he walked down the hall, namjoon could hear yoongi's footsteps receding into the distance.

once they had completely disappeared from hearing and a door opened them closed, namjoon figured that yoongi had found his way to the room they called the 'chill out' room.

the tall beanstalk made his way over to his closet, and for once, didn't get a suit out. he got out some black jeans, a plain white top, a black hoodie that said 'amoré' in the middle with stitched flowers down the side of each arm, a necklace and a few earrings in each of his ears, some casual black trainers, as well as a black bucket hat.

namjoon hid his pink bedhead hair in his hat. he checked himself out in the mirror to see if he looked somewhat presentable and for once he did.

the dimpled boy made his way to the chill out room. going through the door he saw yoongi chatting with minho.

someone wolf whistled namjoon, knowing rowoon's personality, it was probably him, "woah hyung!". this got everyone's attention and the beanstalk went red in embarrassment.

"you look nice namjoon," yoongi admitted standing up and secretly admiring the man in front of him, "shall we get going?"

the younger nodded and they exited the dorm, not before waving to the others though.

"where's the bowling place?" namjoon asked once they had gotten into the lift.

yoongi shrugged, "i'm not sure. my drivers going to take us there so you don't have to worry about us getting lost,"

"oh thank god!" namjoon sighed in relief, holding his heart like he was going to fall down, "i'm really bad with directions,"

the elder chuckled and exited the lift once the doors opened on the ground floor. yoongi walked to a place namjoon had never been before.

"where are we going hyung?" the younger asked curiously as yoongi brought him to the back of the building, somewhere that namjoon didn't even know existed until now.

yoongi opened a door that lead outside, a few cars were there, some had people in and some didn't, "this is the back exit. idols leave from this part because there are normally people waiting at the front to see idols."

"oh that makes sense," namjoon chuckled as yoongi walked to a mini bus that was obviously made for more than two people, "why are we getting in such a big mini bus?"

yoongi opened the sliding door and greeted someone in the front that namjoon figured was his personal driver, "were picking people up on the way. oh that reminds me, someone who you know is coming with us,"

"who?!" namjoon shouted excitedly as he jumped into the mini bus after yoongi. he closed the sliding door and followed him to the back row where there were three seats. the elder sat on the left and the younger sat on the right so there were a seat between them.

"you'll see eventually calm down." yoongi chuckled, thoroughly amused by namjoon's excitement, "were stopping off at his first so you won't have to wait so long."

namjoon was happy he would know someone when they went bowling. going somewhere with people he didn't know, excluding yoongi of course, was worrying since they didn't know what they'd be like.

the car took off and, after they passed security, the three, including the driver, were driving down the main road outside of the company building.

after twenty minutes, the car parked and stopped driving.

the driver got out and went around to the boot. the guy who was here must had have to put something in the back. though, namjoon didn't know why.

the beanstalk felt as if time stopped, or went extremely slow, as the door slid open and someone he knew so well entered the car.

the boy smiled as he climbed into the car, his heart shaped lips making an appearance at the sight of his younger friend.

"what are you doing here!?" namjoon asked, standing and running to his best friend.

the boy giggled, "i'm here to see my best friend and after the bowling i'm going to come with with you at the company,"

"wait jin hyung actually got jungkook to let you come here?" namjoon asked with wide eyes.

"of course, your amazing hobi can dazzle anyone and anything,"

💜

(a/n: just letting y'all know i'm extremely ill and there could be no posts this week. nothing is set in stone tho so i might end up updating!)