05

"roommate!" the boy, who was smaller than him shouted, "ive been waiting all my life for you~!"

"calm down," minho laughed at the over energetic boy, "this is kim namjoon, say hi like a civilised human please,"

"hello kim namjoon, my name is kim taehyung," taehyung bowed respectively, "we must be related in someway so i think you should let me drop the honourifics when talking to me,"

"sure, i don't mind," namjoon shrugged, opening his arms for a hug.

"minho hyung, you see this? he wants my hug!" taehyung said before running into the tallers arms, "this is the best day of my life,"

namjoon chuckled at the boy who had his arms wrapped tightly around him, it was already starting to feel like home here, "me too!"

taehyung let go of namjoon and smiled at him happily. he was just about to say something when minho in interrupted him, "this is taehyung, as you know already. he's been here for a year and three months but he's never had a roommate so he's ecstatic right now,"

"i can tell," namjoon replied glancing around the room, "when i was walking down the corridor there were no doors to get out into to main corridor so how does everyone get out,"

"oh, there's a door next to your door in the hall on the left side, you must of missed it. there's also one next to the computer over there," yuta said from across the room pointing at the door behind namjoon. the taller nodded a thanks and smiled. yuta returned the smile and continued talking to hansol.

"let's go back to our dorm namjoon!" taehyung cheered, putting emphasis on 'our'.

namjoon agreed, saying goodbye to everyone else in the room before getting pulled out the door and through the corridor by taehyung.

"do you mind if we go to mr. kim's office first? he said i have to see him after i'm settled down," namjoon asked as they entered their room.

"sure, i'll take you if you want," taehyung volunteered, smiling a big boxy smile.

namjoon sighed in relief, "thanks, i'm not sure what i would of done if you hadn't said you'd go with me. i'm positive i'd get lost,"

"you'll get familiar with the building soon enough, shall we get going?" taehyung grabbed his key card, namjoon did the same, he grabbed his phone off the bed as he did that.

taehyung exited the room through the door namjoon came in when he first arrived, "as we walk down the corridors, i'll introduce you too everyone!"

as taehyung and namjoon walked down the corridors, he introduced the taller to producers, idols, dancers and even trainee's. taehyung also showed namjoon the practice rooms and other random rooms he had already forgotten.

once they arrived at jin's office, it's was already half an hour after they had left the dorm room, "i'll wait outside for you!"

taehyung said as he sat down on one of the soft chairs that were opposite the ceo's office doors.

'this reminds me of getting sent to the principals office,' namjoon mumbled under his breath quietly, just enough so no one could hear him, not even taehyung who was less than two meters away.

namjoon knocked on the door hesitantly. he opened it once he heard a come in, "hi jin hyung, sorry i came late,"

"it's alright namjoon," jin smiled when he saw the taller at the door, "come sit down,"

"was everything sorted out between those two people who were fighting?" namjoon asked curiously as he sat down opposite jin.

"yeah, they just had a disagreement on the group choreography," jin explained, "them two are always fighting, but they love each other,"