18

namjoon fell to sleep soon later.

his dream was about running through a poppy field with someone who was vaguely familiar but namjoon couldn't seem to see who it was clearly enough.

they seemed to be holding hands, running through the vast field, namjoon's laugh echoing in the distance while the other person, who he could confirm was male, just smiled at him.

it all felt like sunshine and rainbows till namjoon felt the temperature drop dramatically and he felt the males hand leave his own.

namjoon turned around to see something invisible dragging the male by the leg. though the other made no sound, he struggled and gripped the ground with his nails, but no sound escaped his lips.

namjoon wanted to run to the male but he realised he couldn't, like one of those dreams where you can't run if someone's chasing you.

the dimpled boy looked down at his feet, desperately trying to move but his feet sank further into the ground the more he struggled.

namjoon jumped when someone appeared next to him. it was a woman, that was obvious by the body shape, but then again, he couldn't be sure.

"people will try and pull you two apart, stop you from being happy. but even if it seems impossible, fight for that man, he's your first love after all," and suddenly the person next to him disappeared and namjoon sat up in a cold sweat.

yoongi was next to him, which was expected since they fell asleep together. it was now dark though, "hey? take deep breaths namjoon. follow after me, in, out.. in, out. good,"

namjoon felt confused to why he was hyperventilating, the dream wasn't even that scary. maybe it was the fact that he couldn't save the man being dragged away, his.. his first true love?

namjoon didn't have a first true love though, he only loved yoon-. the younger's eyes when wide as he looked to his side to meet yoongi's panicked eyes.

"are you okay now?" the elder asked worriedly. he put a hand on namjoon's thigh sending tingles though his body. starting at his leg and ending at the back of his neck.

the taller nodded his head, "yeah hyung, i'm fine,"

"must of been a bad nightmare, i'll make you some coffee," yoongi said standing up but just before he could walk to the kitchen, namjoon grabbed the other hand and pulled yoongi around to face him.

"hyung do you remember what you said yesterday?" namjoon asked hopefully, his grip tightened around the elders hand some sense of urgency.

yoongi shook his head, smiling sadly.

namjoon's shoulders sagged as he let go of the smallers warm hand, "oh okay, doesn't matter then,"

yoongi nodded, going into the kitchen to make himself and namjoon some coffee, it was 5am so there was no point going back to sleep.

namjoon looked at his hands sadly, twiddling them as he waited for yoongi to come back.

when the elder did, he passed the coffee to the taller, sitting down next to him and propping himself on the headboard.

"you know i was just kidding, right?" yoongi said, his arms rapping around namjoon's shoulder as he pulled him close, the younger's head laying on top of yoongi's shoulder.

namjoon, being shocked by the sudden action, stuttered our a question, "a-about what exactly?"

"me not remembering," yoongi confirmed namjoon's suspicions about what he'd meant before, "i remember everything, i was kidding.. but i didn't think you got that part,"

namjoon shook his head, chuckling, "no, i didn't," he looked up at yoongi's his black eyes, "your eyes look really beautiful in this light."

"oh do they now mr. kim?"

namjoon chuckled at yoongi, "yeah,". as he said this, the taller wrapped his arms around the elders waist.

"your hair still smells like i remember," yoongi said randomly, "that cotton candy smell i like,"

namjoon pulled back from the embrace, yoongi hand falling from his shoulder, "you what now?"

yoongi shrugged and the younger pushed him away, embarrassed. the smaller came back and threw his body onto namjoon, trying to keep him from running away if he tried.

"what are you doing?!" the taller asked panicky. he flipped yoongi over and pinned him down, namjoon straddling the smaller, "your weird!"

"i've been told many times," yoongi shrugged flipping the taller so namjoon's back was against the bed. "what's wrong with me liking the smell of your hair?" yoongi whined.

"nothing i guess," the younger shrugged, looking at yoongi as he looked down at him, their faces inches apart.

"i want to kiss you right now," yoongi muttered, looking at namjoon's lips, which at the moment were really crusty, "but that's too cliche and your lips look disgusting!"

"and yours look twice as worse!" namjoon fought back.

yoongi scowled, quickly going down so it looked like he was going to kiss namjoon but pulled back a second too soon.

"hey!" the younger whined.

"put some lip balm on those crusty lips first and then we'll see." yoongi replied, laughing at namjoon's pouting face.

the dimpled boy pushed him away and the elder laughed as his back hit the bed, "your so mean,"

"maybe my boyfriend should put some lip balm on his lips," yoongi chuckled, looking at namjoon's shocked face when he realised what the elder had said.

"boyfriend?" he asked, suddenly sitting up with the most serious face yoongi had ever seen.

the smaller nodded, sitting up also so the two were opposite each other, "unless.."

"no i want to!" namjoon reassured crawling over to yoongi and sitting on his lap.

he hugged him, arms wrapped around the elders sides, and head in his chest, "thank you,"

"what for?" yoongi asked, his arms enclosing namjoon pulling him closer.

the younger pulled back to look yoongi in the eye. he smiled brightly, his dimples blessing him, "for not making me feel lonely anyone,"

"thank you for accepting me," yoongi replied, kissing the olders forehead before they both lay down and when back to sleep in each others embrace.

💜