21

"your welcome," hoseok replied pulling back from the hug. the sunshine boy looked at yoongi from across the room, "if you don't mind, i've gotta steal your boyfriend for a while,"

yoongi dismissed them both, "i don't mind, have fun." the elder picked up his washing basket. "meet me back at my dorm later," he addressed namjoon before walking out of the dorm.

hoseok dragged namjoon down the corridor and to his room, which he now shared with taehyung upon the dimpled boys request, but the roommates didn't need to know that.

the elder male let go of namjoon's arm as he opened the door. he followed hoseok in and shut the door behind him, "what did you need to see me about?"

"can't a boy talk with his best friend?" hoseok asked sitting down on his bed that used to be namjoon's. the taller shook his head to the question, laughing while sitting opposite hoseok.

namjoon crossed his legs as he sat on taehyung's bed, "what do you want me to do?"

"why do you always assume i'm going to ask you to do something?!" hoseok pouted, crossing his arms, looking like a baby having a tantrum.

"because you always do. what do you want me to ask jin hyung this time?"

hoseok scratched the back of his head, looking out the window, "maybe.. could you ask him if we could do a dorm change and make me be with jimin-"

"huh?! why!!?" namjoon asked standing up. was his plan to get taehyung and hoseok a really big flop?

"you idiot, you didn't let me finish my sentence!" the elder shushed him, "with jimin AND taehyung,"

"oh," namjoon sat back down. he guessed his plan was really working, "sure hobi, i'll go ask later,"

"can you go ask now?" hoseok asked impatiently.

the taller considered it, "how do i benefit from this?"

"you can finally get away from that jackson boy who's been trying to get in your pants for the past week and a half. you can stay with yoongi instead,"

"sold! i'll do it!" the younger said standing up and walking over to the door that would take him out into the main floor hall.

"thank god," hoseok collapsed on the floor and bowed to the younger rather dramatically, "thank you namjoon,"

"don't be weird," the taller chuckled. wondering why he was friends with the man in the first place, he said bye and exited the dorm.

he took the usual route to jin hyungs office, going down the stairs instead of the elevator since he was trying to save the world from global warming.

as he went down the stairs, he saw yoongi, his boyfriend, talking to someone on the phone. just as he was about to greet him, he heard the elder say something that made his blood run cold, "i told you, i won't kill him!"

'kill?' namjoon asked himself, his thoughts running at a million miles a hour, 'kill who? me? hoseok? jin hyung?'

"i'm telling you this now," yoongi said into the phone with a stern voice that made namjoon shiver, "i'm not going to kill MY boyfriend no matter how much you resent him. that's just stupid, if i love him why would i kill him?"

"because you said so?!" yoongi asked the person on the phone, "i don't take orders from you anymore. i don't work for you and never will ever again. your lucky i'm not reporting you to the police, you psycho!"

"oh try me big daddy. you think i won't report you? i've got eyes on you now, your sitting down at a coffee shop three blocks from here, correct?" there was a short pause as the person on the phone replied, "that's what i thought, goodbye."

and with that yoongi ended the call with the mysterious person and walked down the stairs, supposedly leaving on the second floor.

namjoon stood at the top of the stairs, shocked and confused about what he had just over heard, "kill me? who wants to kill me?"

the dimpled boy walked down the stairs, subconsciously looking to where yoongi was standing against the wall less than 30 seconds ago. he left through the door soon after, letting the whole ordeal go, thinking it was just a prank and that yoongi knew he was there.

namjoon walked down the corridor and stood outside of jin's office before opening the door, but he soon slammed it closed once he was what was going on inside.

in that room was jin and jungkook, doing something that ceo's probably shouldn't do in their office where people can come in at any time.

before he slammed the door shut, he and jin met eyes. the elders eyes widened as he froze in shock, tapping jungkook on the shoulder quickly, and that was when namjoon closed the door.

namjoon sat down on the seats opposite his hyungs office, reevaluating his life choices up to this moment.

first he finds out someone may want to kill him for reasons unknown to him, and now he sees jin and jungkook in the elders office.. doing things.

in less than three minutes, someone opened the door and jin peeked his head around it, "namjoon i'm so sorry!"

the younger couldn't even look at him right now, the image of him getting slammed into his desk too graphic for his pure mind, "i-it's alright hyung,"

"it's not really," jin sighed, coming out of the room in his dress shirt and trousers which were crinkled, "what did you need?"

"hoseok asked if he can have a room change, i think the plan to get him and taehyung is going well, he's also taken a liking for jimin too." namjoon explained, glancing at jungkook who had come out the room and sat next to him while he was taking, "i also want to change, jackson is a little... strange,"

"what's he been doing this time?" jin groaned, namjoon wasn't sure if it was in disappointment or the hard on in his pants but he didn't want to find out.

"he keeps trying to get in my pants for the past week. i honestly think he's just trying to get a room to himself," namjoon said as jungkook lay his head on his hand.

jin nodded, taking out his phone and supposedly texting heejin about the requested room change, "who do you want to room with?"

"yoongi hyung? please!" namjoon asked with puppy eyes, he knew the elder couldn't resist them.

jin agreed, nodding his head before putting his phone away, "alright, i'll see what i can do,"

"thanks hyung, bye," namjoon said rather hurriedly, running down the corridor to get away from his old and present ceo.

he heard talking behind him as a door opened and closed behind him. namjoon figured that was jin and jungkook going to finish their unfinished business.

he took out his phone and texted hoseok about him maybe getting a room change, the elder replied with a 'thank you so so much, love you!' and a purple heart. namjoon replied with on back and put his phone away.

making his was to yoongi's room, he remembered his conversation with the mystery man in the hall, "let's not mention it," he said to himself.

"not mention what beautiful?" someone asked from beside him. he briefly wondered if it was jackson pulling one of his weird cards, but from the voice he could tell it was just yoongi.

"nothing," namjoon replied, slinging his arm around the elders shoulders, "i just saw something horrific in jin hyungs office before,"

his boyfriend chuckled as they walked down the corridor and to yoongi's single room, "what'd you see?"

"jin hyung and my old ceo jungkook..." namjoon shivered as yoongi opened his door. when they were both in, the younger shut the door and whispered, "fucking,"

"WHAT?!"

💜