07

namjoon was awoken the next day by his alarm blaring through the room.

the beanstalk turned over in bed and reached out to turn it off as his other hand covered his eyes.

"turn that off!!!" a voice echoed through the dorm, it was someone down the hall, it sounded a little like minho.

namjoon turned the phone off quickly, nearly dropping it on the floor as his hands started to act like they had a mind of their own.

the elder heard sniggering from the opposite side of the room. namjoon looked up to see taehyung sleepily sitting on his bed, eyes only half way open.

"sorry for waking you," namjoon apologised, getting up off his bed and walking to the bathroom.

taehyung said a quiet 'it's alright, i had to get up anyway' as he followed namjoon into the bathroom.

as the elder brushed his teeth, taehyung started stripping, taking off his top then shorts. 'thank god he had boxers on!' namjoon thought.

the elder made a panicked noise, his hands extended in front of him trying to stop the younger with bad hand signs.

"what?" taehyung said like there wasn't anything wrong with him getting naked right in front of someone he'd met not even a day before, "were both men,"

namjoon spat out his toothpaste into the sink, a light blush coating his cheeks, "you could of done it when i wasn't in the room,"

"don't tell me it makes you panicked!" taehyung said jumping up and down laughing, "namjoon are you gay?"

namjoon didn't know what to say, "....yeah?"

"oh," taehyung stopped jumping and laughing instantly. it was quiet for a while until the younger smiled at the elder, "me too!"

namjoon nodded awkwardly, "nice, im gonna head out now.."

"what?! why?" taehyung said as namjoon spun around and made his way out of the room, "namjoon~~~"

namjoon turned back around when the younger spun him around by the shoulders, "what are you tryna do?"

taehyung smirked, looking namjoon up and down, making the elder feel small under his gaze, "seduce you~~"

namjoon looked back unamused, crossing his arms, "seduce me? good luck,"

"come on namjoon," taehyung crosses his arms, making him seem much less threatening, "i haven't had sex with anyone in ages~," taehyung whined.

namjoon sighed, "if it's been a long time, sure!"

"wait really?!!" the younger gasped excitedly.

"no of course not!" namjoon went to his cupboard and got out his bodyguard attire, a suit, "stop being horny and jerk yourself off in the shower,"

"so mean," taehyung muttered as he walked into the bathroom again and locked the door once it was closed.

namjoon sighed for the second time that day. that boy was going to be some trouble. suddenly, his mind went to his good friend hoseok.

namjoon smirked evilly. mission accepted.

once taehyung was out of the shower, namjoon sniggered, thinking of his plan.

"what's so funny?" taehyung challenged. namjoon shut his mouth instantly. upping someone in dominance wasn't one of his strong points, "hm? that's what i thought,"

taehyung got some clothes and went back in the bathroom. while he did that namjoon played on his phone mindlessly. "what times the meeting?" the elder asked as taehyung emerged from the bathroom, fully clothed.

"10am," taehyung checked the time, "we've got just under a hour until we have to be there,"

namjoon nodded, walking over to the door that had a hallway behind it and opening it, "i'll see if everyone's awake,"

the elder walked down the hall. stopping at the first room, he opened the door and saw yuta and some person he'd never met before making out. namjoon briefly wondered where hansol was, he was sure the man wasn't in the room. a light blush of embarrassment coated his cheeks. namjoon closed the door quietly, not wanting to disturb.

he headed over to the next room, opening the door with much more caution than before. inside he saw minho lying down, fast asleep in his bed. rowoon was no where to be seen, he must of gone out early.

namjoon went over to minho's bed and shook him awake. he shook minho for over ten seconds before he finally woke up, "hyung it's 9am, you should get up if you don't want to miss the meeting,"

minho groaned sleepily before throw himself out of bed, "thanks namjoon, go see if everyone else is awake, i'll get ready and meet you in the main room,"

"sure hyung," namjoon said as he turned and walked out the room, "don't fall back asleep," the younger called as he left the elders room.

namjoon finally made his way to the last room. he opened the room to see a shocking sight, it was daniel. he was getting changed with his back to the doors bambam was just sitting on the bed, phone in hand like this sort of thing tended to happen everyday, which it most likely did.

namjoon slammed the door shut and walked into the chill out room quickly. as he walked into the room he saw rowoon and taehyung sitting down on the sofa, chatting mindlessly about trending topics.

the elder walked over to the big window behind the couch and looked out over the big city of seoul, trying to make himself seem busy in some way.

"what are you doing namjoon?" a voice whispered dangerously close to his ear. it was rowoon.

this was the first time they had talked and his voice was already making namjoon nervous. curse hot men and the affect they had on him.

"just looking at the sunrise." it was still winter in seoul and the sun had its tendencies to rise much later than namjoon wished. the eldest present said turning his head to look at rowoon.

the elder pulled back quickly when they nearly accidentally kissed, "oh my god!"

namjoon fell to the floor covering his face bright red face, this was too much gayness to start of the day.

"sorry namjoon," rowoon said pulling him up effortlessly. namjoon, for once, looked up at him, with a smile, trying his best to keep his cool.

"it's alright rowoon, it was an accident," he chuckled going to sit back down on the sofa.

daniel came in at that moment with bambam and minho behind him. minho checked the time. "it's 9:30am, shall we get going?"

everyone agreed and they made their way out the dorm through the chill room door, making sure to take their keys.

little did the group know, this was going to be the start of a crazy month.

💜