15

namjoon chuckled, shaking his head happily, "you are really something hoseok,"

"i mean i try," he said flipping his imaginary hair.

behind namjoon, he saw yoongi stand up in the corner of his eye, "hello, i'm yoongi! namjoon's idol,"

hoseok bowed respectively, "hi! i'm hoseok, namjoon's best friend of five years."

the beanstalks best friend sat down in front of namjoon in one of the single seats. "how did jin hyung convince jungkook so fast?"

"not sure," hoseok shrugged. the car started to drive again, going back the way they came, but turning off the road some time later, "i'm glad he did though, it was getting very boring without you here. seo was boasting about his his height was getting on my nerves,"

"seo? ah suh!" namjoon smiled at the mention of his younger friend. yes he could be annoying but johnny is one of the best bodyguards that JPBA had ever had.

namjoon remembers that time when johnny went out for ice cream and ended up coming back with a bullet wound. the younger male said it was from protecting a girl from a robber who was, obviously, armed.

"i miss johnny," namjoon sighed. he looked over to yoongi who was looking extremely confused. he turned to body so his back was against the window and leg was half way up the seat, "johnny is one of the american bodyguards at our company. he's one of the main bodyguards who protect all english people who preform in seoul."

"ah. so johnny's quite famous then?" yoongi asked curiously, copying namjoon position.

"yeah, not for his skills but his looks," hoseok interjected, making a sound that sounded like a channel cutting out, "he's very hot if i do say so myself,"

namjoon slapped the sunshine boy on the arm, "stop saying things like this. your gonna have to find someone soon, when you do your gonna end up saying something stupid and push them away,"

"and who'd i get that off?" hoseok fought back. namjoon shut up instantly, coaxing a laugh and an 'oooooo' from yoongi, then a smirk from the second youngest.

the car stopped once again and someone he didn't know got in, "hey yoongi and new people i've never met before,"

the eldest tutted "what a way to greet someone,"

the boy sat down where hoseok was but on in the other side, "mi names kihyun, nice to meet you. i'm 26 so please call me hyung,"

"hi kihyun hyung. i'm namjoon, this is hoseok my best friend," the youngest introduced, pointing to hoseok when he was mentioned as the car, once again, started driving down the road.

kihyun bowed and smiled. namjoon jumped when hoseok leaned over the seat and whispered something in the younger's ear, "do you know who that is?" namjoon shook his head, "that's kihyun of monsta x!"

"he can hear you you know," yoongi face palmed, "i see you haven't been told your a bad whisperer,"

"no, i've been told," hoseok chuckled as he sat back down in his seat.

kihyun sniggered, "i'm glad someone knows who i am. normally if i'm out with new people they don't know much kpop."

"i was and am a big fan of monsta x. i have been since 2016!" hoseok boasted.

"what's your favourite monsta x song then?" yoongi challenged, smirking, thinking that the sunshine boy wouldn't know any and was just bluffing. oh how wrong he was.

hoseok thought, rubbing his imaginary beard, "it's gotta be now or never, maybe jealousy? or who do you love?. disaster... falling? there's too many to choose from.

"favourite b-side then?" yoongi asked, still trying to test whether the sunshine boy was a true monbebe.

"rodeo? from take.2 we are here, that's gonna be my favourite one." hoseok chose quickly.

"see, a true fan knows what the bops are," kihyun smiled happily, fist bumping with the second youngest, "give me your number let's meet up sometime,"

"wait really?" namjoon could physically feel hoseok's heart drop in his chest.

kihyun chuckled at the reaction, "yeah, let's make a group chat with everyone's that's gonna be here today and then it can become a type of squad."

yoongi nodded, "ill do it when we all get to the bowling place and everyone is there,"

the car ride continued to go on for a hour after that. they picked up five more people, some were idols, some weren't.

they picked up a non-famous friend called hakyeon who looked much younger than he actually was. he was 29 but namjoon admitted he looked 24 at least.

a girl called hyuna came on soon after. this was around the half an hour mark when they entered, followed by her boyfriend hyojong who was an idol along with herself and the two had just come out with singles at the same time.

another girl called sunmi joined some time later. she introduced herself as the master of bowling when she got on the bus making a few laugh, like namjoon. sunmi was an solo artist like hyojong and hyuna.

one more person came on, his name was taeil. the first thing namjoon noticed about him was his height. he was a few centimetres shorter than yoongi which he didn't think was possible, but it was. taeil was from korea like himself and was the same age, along with hyojong.

the four of them, hyojong, hoseok, taeil and namjoon became friends easily since they were all the same age.

the youngest, namjoon, was sulky that he was still the youngest even after all the people got on but he guessed it was inevitable.

after a 15 minute drive, they finally arrived at the bowling place after driving around seoul for over a hour and a half.

namjoon got out and stretched his legs, they had nearly cramped since he was siting for so long.

hyuna cheered and pulled her boyfriend with her as she skipped into the bowling place happily. namjoon chuckled.

"let's get bowling!" yoongi shouted. the youngest got a shock since this was the first time he'd heard yoongi shout.

namjoon did a little screaming noise before running into the building, yoongi following.

💜