22

"i know right!" namjoon said throwing himself on the bed, "hyung, get some soap and let's wash my eyes out."

yoongi walked over and lay himself next to the younger male, "don't over react baby. it couldn't of been that bad,"

"oh really? it couldn't of!?" namjoon asked turning onto his side so he was facing the elder.

not really comfortable talking about someone else's sex life, yoongi changed the subject, "i want to take you out tonight,"

"as in," namjoon paused as the words got stuck in his throat, "a date?"

the elder chuckled at the boy who honestly looked like a puppy with his big sparkling eyes, "yeah, i realised earlier that we'd never actually been on one,"

'earlier?', namjoon's mind went to the conversation he overheard in the stairway. 'no, he was just kidding! it was a joke. let it go namjoon.' he said to himself, "i'd love to hyung!"

"great, go get ready back at your dorm and i'll knock on your door at seven." yoongi explained as namjoon got up off the bed and walked over to the door.

he suddenly paused remembering something, "but don't you have practice with jimin then? you do have the concert coming up, i don't want you to miss any practice because of me!"

"don't over react, it's just an hour or two. if anything i can catch up later tonight or tomorrow morning," yoongi said, "now get going."

namjoon nodded exiting the elders dorm and just before he closed the door, the taller heard yoongi shout, "wear those jeans i like!"

"yes hyung!" he shouted back through the small crack in the door.

namjoon walked down the corridor, not very excited to see jackson but what could he do? he was his roommate.

the younger of the two opened the door with his key card, instantly smelling jackson's aftershave wafting around the room.

"hey cutie bear," the elder cooed, pinching the dimpled boys cheeks, "what did my cute joon do today?"

namjoon pushed him away, getting out clothes that he'd need for the date today, remembering to get the jeans that the elder liked, "go away jackson."

"why?~" he whined sitting down on his own bed.

"because i don't like it!" namjoon shouted, covering his mouth after he said that since he was too loud. he lowered his voice, "and i've got a boyfriend. if he finds out what you've been doing, i'm not sure what he'd do to you."

"since when?" jackson asked, looking much happier than namjoon expected.

"yesterday night," the younger's scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

the musclier male cheered, running to give namjoon a hug before pulling back and putting his hands on the younger's shoulders, "congrats! you better treat the boy well,"

namjoon's eyebrows furrowed, "i thought you'd be mad or something since you've been all over me and stuff,"

"no, don't misunderstand joon!" jackson said shaking his head, "i have a love interest already."

"then why were you all over me?" namjoon asked curiously, collecting his clothes from where he placed them on the bed, getting ready to go to the bathroom.

"because i wanted you to move rooms so i could share with him," jackson explained.

namjoon let out a 'ah' noise, "well your in luck because i'm changing rooms to be with my boyfriend."

"don't you think that's a bit sudden? i don't want you getting hurt, man."

namjoon never really considered how fast him and yoongi were moving, "we love each other though. isn't that all that matters?"

"have you even been out on a date yet?"

"we're going tonight," namjoon said quietly, motioning to the clothes in hand.

jackson nodded, sighing slightly, "just be careful, you never know what could happen, what secrets you might find out,"

"i'll keep it in mind thanks jackson,"

and with that namjoon walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

he stood opposite the mirror, hands leaning in the base sink, looking at the ground. 'does yoongi hyung really like me or is he just pretending?'.

'no don't think like that namjoon, he doesn't just like you, he loves you,'

he stripped of his clothes and got into the shower, closing the shower door after him.

namjoon was in the shower for a hour without knowing it before jackson banged onto the door telling him that he was going to run the water dry. "sorry!" he shouted.

"also someone's at the door for you, it's yoongi," namjoon gasped looking at the time, "he says hurry up!"

the taller turned off the shower and scrambled to check his phone, it had just turned 7pm. "oh no," he whispered to himself as he quickly dried himself and put on the clothes.

namjoon was out of the bathroom in ten minutes, "sorry i didn't realise the time,"

in yoongi's eyes, time seemed to slow as the younger cams out the bathroom, hair still wet but not dripping. he was wearing the jeans yoongi had asked, the ones that made his thighs look like a whole snack.

"damn namjoon!" jackson said making a whistling noise with his mouth. the youngest chuckled curtsying.

yoongi sat up from namjoon's bed, "before you go on your date can you go out and buy me some food?"

yoongi winked where jackson couldn't see. namjoon nodded, "sure what do you want hyung?"

"i'll show you a picture," the elder said taking out his phone as they both walked out the door. namjoon wave behind him and jackson wave back.

"good improvisation!" the younger said as they were a safe distance from jackson and his' room.

yoongi bowed like what one would see at the end of a play, "thanks baby,"

"where are we going hyung?" namjoon asked as they got in the elevator, only now looking at what yoongi was wearing, "you look very good,"

"thanks again," yoongi kissed the younger on the cheek by going on his tip toes, "i'll show you when we get there."

"okay!" namjoon replied, blushing from when the elder kissed his cheek.

they got out of the elevator when it arrived at the bottom floor, and walked out the back door to the car that will take them to their destination.

💜