26

thinking back on it, namjoon wouldn't of thought that yoongi saying 'whatever you say baby' would of been strange if he didn't know what position he'd be in right now.

it was a strange position to say the least, being strapped to the practice room chair because yoongi didn't want him to run away. his hands were tied behind his back and he was forced to watch the two dancers practice for hours on end.

by the time the two had finished practicing and got their choreography almost perfect, namjoon wanted to bang his head off the floor and purposely knock himself out.

the song yoongi and jimin were dancing to was a song namjoon had never heard before, but after three hours, he had learnt the song off by heart and knew every beat like the back of his hands.

the dimpled boy was waiting for one of his friends to come though the door and save him from this misery but no one came in for a while three hours, and when someone did, it was just one of the hair stylists asking jimin what hair colour he wanted for his next comeback.

"noona please help me!" he shouted when she came in, successfully making her jump and put her hands over her heart. she came over to namjoon and started to undo the ropes around his waist when yoongi paused the music and told her to not untie him. namjoon groaned impatiently.

she stopped untying namjoon and asked jimin what hair colour he wanted out of the array of colors she had in her hand.

jimin picked a lime green one which made namjoon cringe just by imagining the colour on his head but chenle pulled off a bright orange once so it couldn't be that bad. namjoon just whished he'd chosen a darker green, like a sea green, he thought that'd look better.

maybe that's the next colour he should he'd ask hoseok to dye his hair.

after another hour or two of practice, well he figured it was a hour or two, namjoon was sure he didn't have a concept of time anymore.

later on, yoongi and jimin collapsed on the floor and namjoon cheered when he realised he'd actually be able to get up and stretch his aching legs.

"hyung untie me! please hyung untie me i need the toilet!" namjoon said bouncing up in his seat, the urge to pee coming on suddenly since he'd been sitting down for hours on end.

yoogni stood up slowly and walked over to him, untying the ropes that had kept him in place for over five hours now.

namjoon jumped up from his seat and started to walk towards the door, before someone pulled on the back of his hoodie hood, making him go flying backwards.

"your coming with me, i'm not letting you out of my sight for at least a few days till i can be sure that the gang people aren't going to be following you and shoot a bullet in your head before i can even say 'kim namjoon is the monster of destruction'."

"well that's a bit rude hyung, just because i'm clumsy doesn't mean i'll get shot in the head,"

"that's not what i meant- oh whatever your so dumb." yoongi said pulling him out the practice room once he'd gotten his bags and hugged jimin goodbye.

namjoon walked out of the practice room with yoongi behind him, "are you seriously going to escort me to the bathroom?"

"no," yoongi said before changing his mind, "yes,"

"should i be doing that to you? your the idol here. i'm the bodyguard,"

"it shouldn't matter, i'm trying to protect you like a good older boyfriend," yoongi said as the walked to the bathrooms that everyone can share.

"so? i'm taller,"

yoongi scoffed, pushing him lightly as the saw the bathrooms in sight, "alright don't be a bitch about it,"

they walked into the bathroom, yoongi stood against the wall as namjoon went into one of the stalls.

the younger did his business as the elder stood, playing on his phone, trying out some new trending game.

after namjoon was done he came out of the bathroom and washed his hands, following after yoongi who had exited the room after he saw namjoon came out unharmed.

the dimpled boy ran after his hyung who was half way down the corridor before he'd even exited the bathroom.

"why are you running?" namjoon asked when he caught up with him. he took yoongi's hand in his own.

yoongi opened the door that took them to the stairs and the younger followed after him, "i'm tired,"

"it's only 3pm?" namjoon said, "did you not sleep well last night?"

the younger sighed as they both walked up the stairs, "it doesn't matter, i'll catch up on it later,"

"it does hyung," namjoon said as they approached the fourth floor doors, "if you not sleeping well tell me and i'll help,"

"how?"

"do you like cuddles? and aesthetic music?"

yoongi nodded, pulling namjoon down for a quick kiss. namjoon smiled, pulling him out of the stairwell and to their room.

when they'd gotten back to the dorm they shared, namjoon took out his phone and put on some relaxing songs. he then pulled yoongi so he was laying on top of him on the bed they shared and hummed to the tune playing.

"night yoongi hyung," namjoon muttered when the elder visibly relaxed in his arms and was sent into a dark bliss, most commonly known as sleep.

💜

(a/n: hey guys, i'm working on a jungkookxbts fic so if yall wanna read that when it comes out, follow me and i'll notify you!!

also shameless plug: check out my horribly written hoseokxbts fic called dreamer lool)