09

"nice to meet you yoongi," namjoon bowed his head.

jin smiled, addressing the others in the room, "thanks for coming today! tomorrow i need to see all the performers for the new dates, so be at my office by 2pm,"

everyone left the room, some complaining about the new show dates and some ecstatic about more performance opportunities.

the elder of the three started to walk out of the room through a door in the opposite direction, "now that that's over, yoongi, namjoon, please come with me,"

the bodyguard and the idol quickly walked to catch up to the elder.

jin took them up some stairs after namjoon and yoongi caught up to the fast walking male.

"this is the roof of our building," jin explained as he pushed open a door that led to the roof.

"why are we here hyung?" namjoon asked as they walked to an area that and a lot of plants around a small table.

on this table we're treats of all shapes and sizes, going from fruit to sugary delights, "your here because i think bonding between a bodyguard, like yourself, and yoongi, an idol, is very important."

"hyung don't you think this is unnecessary?" yoongi asked as he sat down on one of the chairs around the table.

jin shook his head, "not one little bit. this will be good for you both,"

"but we can talk while riding in the cars to award shows or something, we don't need to talk now," namjoon complained also sitting down in the chair opposite yoongi.

"how can it be unnecessary? have you seen yuta and sicheng?" jin asked putting his hands on his hips.

namjoons eyes popped out his head, "yuta and who?"

"sicheng." yoongi repeated before explaining, "one of my younger friends since trainee days. i mean granted he's been here longer me and debuted before me but we're close,"

namjoon nodded wordlessly, 'that must of been the guy he was making out with this morning' he thought. 'did they even make it to the meeting?' namjoon asked himself.

"i'll let you to become friends then, bye," jin said cheerfully, smiling evilly when his back was turned and walked away.

namjoon shook his head in embarrassment at the elder male, turning back to yoongi who was helping himself to the macaroons on the table.

"are you just gonna watch me or are you gonna eat?" yoongi asked sassily, picking up a orange and eating peeing the skin off it.

namjoon looked at the table and started to eat some grapes, "when'd you debut?"

"first of all it's 'hyung' since jin hyung told me you were 25 and i'm 26. i debuted a two years ago,"

"oh? but hobi told me there was a new idol debut and he figured i was going to be their bodyguard,"

yoongi shrugged as he finished peeing the orange, "the groups called glz. they've already got bodyguards assigned to them,"

glz pronunciation: glow-zy, glow-zee, glow-z, glows.

namjoon made a noise of acknowledgement as he chewed on the grapes.

"why did you become a bodyguard namjoon?" yoongi asked, sparing him a quick glance before focusing on the food in front of him.

namjoon nommed on his grapes making them small enough to swallow before answering yoongi's question, "ive just always wanted to protect people from harm and danger,"