27

somewhere along the way, namjoon also had also managed to lull himself to sleep and when he woke up it was the next day.

he stretched his neck since he'd been sitting up this entire time and manoeuvred yoongi so he was laying on a pillow instead of on himself.

namjoon was just about to go to the toilet when he heard rapid knocking on the dorm room door. he sighed as he walked to the door, barely holding the urge to pee.

"what do you want?" namjoon asked the visitor when he opened the door.

to his surprise it was jin, looking rather panicked and worried, "something bad happened!"

namjoon pulled jin in urgently, "what, are you okay?"

"you and yoo- your-" jin said between breaths, it was clear he had been running.

yoongi woke up in the middle of this commotion, running his eyes he sat up and asked, "what's going on?"

"someone posted a photo online of you and yoongi-" jin took a pause to breath, "a picture of you two holding hands and kissing,"

"i'm sorry i tried to keep the media under control but the damage was already done," jin apologised, kneeling down on the ground as bowing his head.

namjoon sighed, pulling jin up from his position on the ground and rubbing his back, "it's not your fault hyung, we shouldn't of been so open with or relationship if we didn't want to be found out."

yoongi stood up and walked over to jin, pulling him in for a quick hug, "yeah, what joon said, it's no ones fault,"

"i tracked the person who posted it though, they were fired this morning,"

"who was it?" yoongi asked as he sat down on his bed.

jin shrugged, seemingly unbothered by the fact that he'd just lost one of their staff, "one of the make-up staff, no one of much importance, they were new too,"

yoongi nodded, "well what do we do now? it's been revealed that me and namjoon are dating, but they don't even know who namjoon is yet,"

"we can either put out a statement or say nothing," jin concluded, "what do you want to do?"

jin looked at yoongi who in turn looked at namjoon. namjoon started back at yoongi and shrugged.

"you know your no help in serious situations. you can really run your mouth when you want to but in an actual moment when i need your input, you never say anything." yoongi said huffing.

"yah! i don't mind what we do. don't get all angry on me now, we've got to make a big decision," namjoon retaliated, crossing his arms.

jin sighed rubbing his temples in the process, "can you two put on your big boy pants and decide? if we say nothing it'll probably end up being worse than if we put out a statement,"

"do you want to reveal our relationship?" yoongi asked, looking at namjoon.

namjoon groaned, "i'm not sure yoongi hyung. i don't want to ruin your career!"

"trust me namjoon," jin said, "trust me. your not going to ruin his career, i'll make sure if it."

"well, if that's the case, what have we got to loose?" namjoon gave in.

"great, then it's settled. i'll send the statement out in two hours confirming your relationship." jin smiled, pulling out his phone and typing something down on it, "in the mean time, yoongi, you've got practice with jimin."

yoongi nodded, going over to the wardrobe and pulling out some loose clothes. just as he was about to go into the bathroom, the elder of the couple gave namjoon a kiss on the cheek.

the younger blushed lightly and pushed yoongi away into the bathroom. the elder chuckled at the action and closed the bathroom door, making sure to close it after him.

"don't worry about the reactions of the public, namjoon," jin put a hand on his shoulder, distracting him from his boyfriend, "the reactions have been all good so far, especially from international fans."

"but what if the korean fans don't accept us?" namjoon asked worriedly with wide eyes.

jin chuckled, "i'm sure they will."

"but what if they don't,"

"then we will transfer yoongi to the usa. there he will become an idol based in the usa, like keinaq and halohalo. the international fans have been wanting more tours in usa with yoongi so it'd be a win-win situation."

keinaq: kee-in-aqua, (a/n: if you say this in a certain way it sounds like 'kihyun appa' monbebe's will know). a boy group. all members can speak english korean and their mother tounge, example: a boy from france will speak french, english and korean. they sometimes have promotions in korea but mostly are in usa. the boys are from north america or europe. (all of korean nationality)

halohalo: halo-halo, sometimes pronounced as haylo-haylo. a girl group, biased in europe more than usa but are in both places. girls can speak english, korean and their mother tounge, example: girl born in switzerland will speak german, korean, english and maybe swiss german. promotes more in europe than korea and usa combined. all the girls are from europe. some from france, germany, england, ireland. (all of korean nationality)

"will i be moving over there with him if he does?" namjoon asked wide eyed. even though he'd only been dating yoongi for less than a month, he felt like namjoon had known him for years and years.

jin let out a confused noise, "of course you will be, i wouldn't split you too up even if your my favourite person in the company."

"hyung don't say that!" namjoon laughed, hitting his hyung on the shoulder.

"it's true though, your too cute," jin said pinching namjoon's small, but chubby, cheeks.

the younger pushed him away with a smile, "you should get going now hyung. you've got a statement to write."

"oh that's right!" jin exclaimed, "bye namjoon, say bye to yoongi for me," jin made his way out of the door and the younger nodded at jin's request.

the ceo left the room and yoongi walked out a few seconds later, fully clothed, unfortunately.

"jin hyung said bye," namjoon said as he sat down on the bed they shared.

the elder nodded with a smile, "you stay here for the day. i'll be back in 2 hours before the release of the statement, so don't leave this room,"

"i'm not a child hyung," namjoon whined as he watched yoongi out his clothes behind his pillow.

"i know but your extremely clumsy," the elder replied, walking over to namjoon and cupping his cheek. "i'll be back soon," yoongi gave namjoon a short kiss on the lips which the younger wished lasted longer.

namjoon nodded, giving his hyung a quick hug before he walked off and left the dorm.

💜