20

more text's came though:
'namjoon are you getting these?'
'text me.'
'it's urgent.'
'don't play these games!'

"what type of prank is this?" he asked himself as he started to message yoongi back, 'what are you on about?'

'oh thank god!' yoongi replied with. followed by a urgent, 'where are you? at my dorm? your dorm?'

'i'm at the washing room. why?'

there was a short pause and then a, 'i'm coming,' appeared on the screen.

namjoon replied with a, 'knock yourself out hyung, see you in a few,'

the younger got no reply after that, he figured yoongi had put his phone away and was making his way up to where namjoon was, and he was correct.

the door burst open, startling namjoon, and there he saw was a panting yoongi at the door.

"what are you doing?" namjoon asked confusedly, standing up in alarm when the boy started storming towards him.

"where were you?" yoongi asked cupping the younger's face with his hands.

namjoon looked at him in disbelief, "right here. i haven't left this place for around a hour now,"

"oh," the elder said dumbfounded, "why?"

"i wanted to wash your clothes, they were laying around everywhere, it's disgusting hyung," namjoon motioned to the dryer next to them, "i was with yuta too, but he left with sicheng and asked me to bring his laundry up when it was done."

yoongi nodded in approval, "i'm glad your okay,"

"huh? why wouldn't i be?" namjoon asked curiously and worriedly, his head titling sideways like a puppy.

"no reason," yoongi shrugged, namjoon had learnt this was a sign to dismiss the subject, "i'll tell you about it later. now tell me about how much you liked my pancakes,"

and this is how the two found themselves in a position where namjoon was laying back in between yoongi legs, the younger's back against the elders chest and yoongi propping himself up against the wall as they cuddled in the abandoned washing room.

"and when i put the syrup on them," namjoon paused, "mmm!"

yoongi chuckled at his boyfriend, the chuckle sending waves of vibrations through the younger. he petted the others hair, "i'm glad you liked them baby,"

namjoon's face turned red as he reacted to the word 'baby'. thankfully yoongi didn't notice the redness that placed itself on his cheeks, or at least he pretended to not notice.

it was then when namjoon heard the dryers go off. he tried to wiggle out of the elders grip but it was no use, "let go,"

"why?~" yoongi whined pulling namjoon closer to him. once again, the younger tried to get out of the smallers tight grip.

the younger wiggled once again, trying with all his might to get out of his hold, and even though he was as strong as yoongi, he failed to get out of his grip, "i've got to get the washing out,"

"ah okay," the elder let go of namjoon, sniggering at the taller's sigh of relief, "why didn't you just say so?"

namjoon shook his head in disappointment, though he wasn't actually disappointed, "get yuta's laundry basket and put his clothes into it please,"

"sure oonie," yoongi complied, using his new nickname for namjoon as he jumped off the dryers.

the smaller opened the dryer and pushed all of the clothes into the basket, yoongi closed the door and stood up, holding the basket with two hands, "you done?"

he asked this just as the other was closing the door to the dryer, "yup, let's go to yuta's and then we can go back to yours because i left my lanyard,"

yoongi hummed in acknowledgement. the two walked out the laundry place and down the corridor to yuta's dorm. namjoon thought this would be a good time to ask the elder why he was so worried before, "why were you worried and texting me like crazy before?"

"i said i'd tell you later namjoon, don't be impatient," yoongi said as they stopped outside the dorm door.

the younger groaned, "it's been later. a hour exactly, but it's okay, tell me when your ready hyung,"

"thanks for understanding namjoon," yoongi smiled at his boyfriend, "now will you knock the door my hands are cramping,"

"sorry," namjoon knocked on the door with his free hand.

the door opened and there stood minho, "hey joonie, hey yoongi, come in,"

as soon as they came in, yoongi ran to the sofa and put down yuta's washing basket, "ouch my hands! they keep cramping,"

namjoon dropped yoongi's washing basket and ran over to him, "i told you that you shouldn't have worked on that new song for the album two days ago but you didn't listen," namjoon ranted as he massaged yoongi's cramped hand, "you keep playing on your phone and not stretching your hand, it's gonna cramp soon enough. i'm going to look at hand exercises when we get back and sho-"

"-shut the hell up namjoon," yoongi scolded as he silenced the younger.

namjoon stopped massaging yoongi's hand and looked around, seeing over seven pairs of eyes on him making him feel embarrassed and pull away from his boyfriend.

"y'all are totally dating aren't you," rowoon squealed, running up to the shorter male and giving him a hug, "i'm so proud of my joon,"

"no we're no-" namjoon started but was interrupted by a very angry yoongi.

"your joon?" he asked in disbelief pulling namjoon away from rowoon and placing him behind himself, "YOUR joon?"

"so you are dating," hansol confirmed, "congrats for falling into our trap yoongi hyung,"

the elder groaned, "we had said that we wouldn't tell anyone yet. but now over eight people know,"

"who else?" namjoon asked, from behind him.

"i might of told jimin and i'm pretty sure sicheng knows since yuta can't keep a secret to save his life,"

"hey that's rude!" yuta interjected from his seat, looking very offended.

"but is it true?" the elder asked.

"maybe,"

someone interrupted yoongi and yuta's conversation from the other side of the room, this someone being taehyung's new roommate, "congrats on not being single joon,"

namjoon smiled at the male he knew so well, running over to him and giving him a hug, he whispered in the boys ear, "thanks seokie,"

💜