11

"what do you mean 'what am i doing'? i'm here to take you to the meeting!" namjoon said covering his eyes.

"oh. i forgot about that," yoongi muttered under his breath, "turn around and cover your eyes!"

namjoon complied almost instantly, "why were you naked anyway?"

"can't i shower?" yoongi asked defensively. the younger shrugged getting out his phone and going on social media.

namjoon heard rustling behind him, he figured the elder was putting his clothes.

he started to get impatient. tapping his shoe off the floor, the younger asked yoongi, "when will you be ready?"

the smaller male sighed, "play with this,". yoongi passed him a toy.

"do you think i'm four?" namjoon said in disbelief. feeling the paw of the teddy with his hand. it was soft.

yoongi chuckled, putting on a white top, "no but you act like it,"

"rude,"

namjoon continued to hear yoongi shuffling behind him. he got border as he waited for the man to finish doing whatever the hell he was doing and started to throw the teddy up and down in the hair.

small flips turned into big ones and since namjoon couldn't control his strength well, the threw the teddy up, and hard.

it hit the ceiling with a soft bang. namjoon gasped quietly and caught it on its way down. yoongi didn't seem to noice but he didn't want to text his luck and throw it once more.

after two minutes of standing, looking at the wall in complete boredom, namjoon turned around, annoyed at how long it was taking yoongi to get ready.

when he turned around, he saw yoongi sitting on the bed, fully clothed, on his phone, "yah! what are you doing?!"

yoongi whipped his head up quickly, "who do you think your 'yah'ing?"

"sorry," namjoon apologised, "but when did you finish getting ready?"

the elder checked the time, "like six minutes ago, let's go."

yoongi got his keys and lanyard, then left his room, leaving namjoon behind in a room that wasn't even his.

the taller stood in the others room dumbly, until he'd realised that was a cue for him to leave too. namjoon ran out yoongi's dorm room, running till he saw the smaller in sight.

he started walking, taking big steps and quickly caught up to the elder, "where are we going?"

"to the meeting," yoongi replied as the taller scanned his lanyard, walking through the security door.

namjoon sighed pressing the elevator button, "i don't even have to go though. can't you go by yourself?"

"no!" the smaller said as the lift arrived and they climbed inside, "your my bodyguard which means you have to be with me at all times,"

namjoon pressed the button for the third floor, "but yesterday you said i only had to be with you when you leave the entertainment buildin-"

namjoon was cut off by the elevator door opening and a hand covering his mouth, "no i didn't!"

"you di-" the younger started but yoongi's hand covered his mouth again.

"no. i. didn't," the smaller muttered, standing on his tiptoes, into namjoon's ear. he walked of soon after, waltzing to the ceo's office. yoongi turned around to see namjoon still in the lift, "hurry up,"

namjoon snapped out of his daze and walked over to the door. yoongi knocked on the door. he heard a light come in, and they did just that.

there was only a few people inside when yoongi and namjoon entered. and of course, the younger didn't know anyone.

"hey yoongi, hey joon," jin greeted from his desk. he turned to namjoon, "you know you didn't have to come, right?"

"yeah but yoongi hyung wanted me t-" the younger yelped when yoongi pinched his inner arm, doing it where jin didn't see, "i-i wanted to accompany him!"

"oh," jin said a hint of suspicion in his tone, "well, take a seat," jin motioned to all of the seats, set in a bit of a semi circle around the jins desk.

yoongi pulled namjoon to the furthest corner, away from everyone, "i take it your not much of people person."

"no," the elder replied plainly, sitting down and pulling namjoon down with him. yoongi was on the edge and the younger was next to him, "only a few people i can tolerate, even less people i actually like,"

"do you like me or do you just tolerate me?" namjoon asked, "or none?"

"slow your roll," yoongi said, stretching as he smiled, "i want to get to know you more before i make any judgements,"

"is that a smile?" someone said form the other side of the room, probably trying to whisper but failed miserably.

a boy else muttered from the other side of the room to his friend, "did mr. serious min yoongi just smile? am i seeing things?"

"no that was real, i saw it with my own eyes!" a girl confirmed, as she talked with people who could could be her group members.

namjoon glared at them all, 'they shouldn't make fun of yoongi, he's a good guy!' the younger thought.

everyone in the room who was taking about yoongi instantly shut up and namjoon turned back to the elder.

"what about taehyung? is he your friend?" the taller asked, "what about this jiem person who you had a fight with?"

"taehyung is my friend, i've known him for two years now. jiem is my best-"

"-best friend!" someone interrupted from behind namjoon, making him jump in surprise.

"hi, i'm jiem!" the boy introduced, slinging his arms over namjoon and yoongi's shoulders, he seemed shorter than the elder.

"hey," yoongi greeted, turning to talk to him. jiem pulled up a seat next to yoongi, "when'd you get here?"

"like two minutes ago," jiem said resting his shoulder on the elders, "can we perfect on the rest of the choreography tomorrow?"

"i've got a doctor checkup remember?" yoongi reminded jiem, "you've also got one. let's go together,"

"oh i forgot about it, then let's perfect it on monday," it was friday now.

"perfect," yoongi replied, pulling out his phone and putting it in his calendar.

namjoon though now would be a food time to interrupt the conversation, "sorry but is your real name jiem?"

jiem laughed, "no that's not my name. it's jimin,"

"nice to meet you jimin-sshi," namjoon bowed his head.

jimin bowed respectfully, "you too namjoon-sshi,"

💜