08

namjoon and the rest of the group left the dorm, shutting the door behind them.

the seven men walked down the corridor, taehyung and hansol leading the way, rowoon and daniel chatting not far in front of him, namjoon chilling by myself, bambam a few feet behind him talking to someone on the phone and minho trailing behind him.

namjoon suddenly stopped, making bambam, who had now got off the phone, and the sleepy minho bump into him, "wait,"

"what?" taehyung asked turning around as bambam walked around the frozen male, minho just rested on namjoon's back, he was too tired to be dealing with this.

rowoon gasped, "we forgot yuta hyung!"

hansol sighed as he continued walking, "yuta said he'd meet us there. he has some... business to attend to,"

"business?" namjoon questioned as he continued to walk, minho's head on his shoulder and bambam in front this time.

minho shook his head while still resting it on the younger's shoulder, "don't question it. just let it go," minho advised before going deadly silent. namjoon worried if he'd fallen asleep while walking.

the seven got in the elevator and one of them pressed the button for the fifth floor, somewhere namjoon hadn't been before.

he was excited to go somewhere new, but when was namjoon not overly excited? never.

namjoon bounced up and down in the lift happily. the feeling of finally knowing who your going to be a bodyguard for was amazing.

"don't jump in an elevator! it'll get stuck!" hansol said grabbing namjoon and keeping him on the floor.

the elder male tutted, "hansol, that's not true! it's just a folks tale,"

"it doesn't matter, if this lift goes down we will all die," the younger fired back angrily. namjoon put his hands up in surrender.

just as namjoon put his hands back down, the doors to the elevator opened and the seven got out the metal death trap.

they walked down the hall, minho placing his head on bambam's shoulder, threatening him with no xbox if he shoved him away. bambam didn't shove him away and namjoon sniggered.

he was now walking along side daniel, they hadn't talked a lot since namjoon's arrival yesterday, they took this time to talk.

"how are you?" daniel asked as they entered a big spacious room.

namjoon replied with a small shrug, "i'm a little nervous. this will be my first meeting here,"

"you'll get used to it, we have one every month. they're pretty boring unless there's been some drama or a false scandal," daniel reassured as namjoon looked around the room.

the room was very spacious, over 20 meters long. the room had colour coordinated seats, daniel told this as they walked over to the ones with purple ribbons on.

"the purple ones are for the bodyguards, were sadly near the back since we don't really have much need to be here," daniel shrugged as they sat down, "turquoise are for the singers, rappers, dancers and actors. they're at the front of course. trainee's are right behind them on the dark blue chairs. some staff stand at the side and some sit in the orange seats but they're behind us so it's pretty far,"

"what about jin hyung?" namjoon asked as the room started to fill up with all different people.

"mr. kim is the one who does the meetings namjoon!" taehyung butted in from beside him.

taehyung was to his right, daniel to his left. bambam was to daniels left and rowoon was to taehyung's right. minho still had his head on bambams shoulder and hansol had gone of to speak to someone in the idol section.

in less than ten minutes the whole room was full and noisy. everyone was chatting.

but when jin came in, the whole room became silent and jin stood at the front of the room with a big smile on his face.

he brought the microphone to his mouth, "hey everyone! before we start, we have a new bodyguard with us. let's welcome him!"

taehyung cheered loudly, temporarily exploding namjoon's right ear. the younger squished namjoon's cheeks in excitement.

jin shouted through his microphone over the noise, "taehyung! please don't suffocate the boy! we need him!"

everyone laughed as taehyung let go of namjoon cheeks. the elder hit the male playfully for making him embarrassed.

jin quieted everyone down, "now you all know how we have the jhc, jin-hit city, next month right?" a few people nodded, "well there's been a bit of a complication,"

the people in the room gasped. namjoon thought about how much work had been put into this yearly performance.

"nothing bad, it's just that the seats are completely booked and we've got a demand for more concerts," jin assured once he saw the reactions, "hence my decision to add more tour dates!!"

the idols cheered excitedly along with the trainee's who would be participating in the event.

"the tour was supposed to go on for two weeks, but it's been extended by two, so four weeks in total. you all better rest up and relax while you can," jin said cheerfully.

"now for my second announcement," the elder smiled, looking namjoon right in the eye. this made the younger nervous to what jin was planning, "namjoon come up here a minute,"

namjoon mouthed 'me?' while pointing to himself, the whole room turned to look at him. jin nodded, "yes you namjoon,"

the younger got up from his seat and walked to the front, looking at the ground, aware of all the eyes staring at him.

as he walked up, he heard some idols go, 'omg he has pink hair!' or 'woah he looks like a idol!', it boosted his confidence a little as he walked to the front.

once namjoon was at the front of the room, next to jin. he smiled at the elder, showing off his deep dimples.

"this is namjoon, he's our new bodyguard," jin announced, slinging arm around the others shoulder, "he doesn't know who he's going to be a bodyguard for so i thought it'd be a good idea to surprise him,"

namjoon looked at jin, nearly knocking him out with the force of his head turn, "hyung! i don't think that's necessary!"

"it'll be over before you know it, don't be nervous," jin reassured, "the person namjoon will be a body guard for is...."

the idols and some of the bodyguards added suspense when them banged on their laps making a beat.

"marc!!" jin announced and everyone cheered. why did they cheer? namjoon will never know, "come on up,"

"are you serious hyung?" the man namjoon had met the day before in the lobby stood up.

namjoon nodded in agreement, "yeah, i don't like him that much hyung,"

"tough luck," jin shrugged, as marc walked up to jin's side, "marc this is namjoon, namjoon this is marc,"

"i'm well aware of this walking dictionary," marc replies sassily.

namjoon's eyebrows furrowed angrily, "sorry for having an iq of 148,"

the members of the the company 'oooo'd.

"let's not fight," jin clasped them both on the shoulder, "marc don't be rude,"

"stop calling me marc hyung," marc sighed, "you know my name is yoongi,"

"i though mark was your real name," namjoon laughed, "since your stage name is basically mark with a c,"

"your dumber than i thought," yoongi sighed, but then the boy did something namjoon didn't expect. he smiled, "my names yoongi, nice to meet you namjoon,"

💜