03

namjoon wasn't gonna lie, but as he pressed the button and waved to a few of his friends who had decided to see him off, he felt as if he was leaving his whole world behind.

all the memories that he had made there were now disappearing into thin air. it was not a bit satisfying.

the tall dimpled boy stepped out the elevator once it reached the grown floor. he headed over to the front desk to hand in his lanyard till he was due to come back again.

"it's going to be sad to see you go," the receptionist said, sighing sadly as she put namjoons lanyard to one of the many drawers used for storing said things.

namjoon shrugged, giving one last glance at his lanyard before looking up at the receptionist, "i'll be back soon, i hope,"

"don't come back too soon though," she smiled at the younger, "you need to earn a living,"

"i guess so," namjoon checked his watch, "i've got to get going now,"

the receptionist gave the younger a quick hug, "watch yourself namjoon,"

"i will!"

"hey! listen to me. as your younger cousin, i don't want you getting hurt. be careful. don't get shot," she warned pulling back from the hug.

"i won't get hurt," namjoon whined, "i've really got to go now,". namjoon started to walk away, his two suitcases being pulled after him.

jisoo, namjoons cousin and receptionist's name, yelled through the lobby, "listen to me namjoon-oppa! if you get hurt, it's going to be my ass that's getting beat. and you know who by? your mother!"

"don't worry, jisoo! i will be fine!" namjoon shouted back as he walked out he building.

the taller didn't hear anything after that. he figured that his cousin had got told to shut up by someone in the company or just decided to let him go.

namjoon went out the double doors hesitantly, looking left and right as he left the building since he didn't want to hit anyone.

the ceo, jungkook, told him to go to the pickup area of the building, which was around the corner and looked something like where you would call a taxi but, obviously, it wasn't.

he waited on one of the benches and played on his phone.

at around 11:50, namjoon startled out of his thoughts by someone tapping him on his shoulder, "are you mr. kim? kim namjoon?"

"oh yes i am!" namjoon jumped up and bowed, "are you here to pick me up?"

the man smiled at namjoon's politeness, looking him up and down, "yeah, sorry for the wait,"

"oh, it's no bother," namjoon said bringing his suitcases to the car and putting them in the boot.

"shall we get going then?" the person asked, only then did namjoon realise that the mystery man had silver hair, obviously dyed since the man was only around 25, "it'll be a long ride,"

"okay!" namjoon complied walking around to the other side of the car as the mystery man got in the drivers seat.

namjoon and the person who had picked him up got into the car, namjoon in the back seat and the other in the drivers.

"you could of sat up here at the front," the man said, his high pitched hyena laugh echoing though the car.

namjoon's face lit up on fire, he wasn't sure if he should of or not, the mystery man could of thought it was disrespectful, "oh!"

"don't be embarrassed!" the man laughed, "it doesn't matter that much, namjoon,"

"sorry, i realised that i never asked for your name,"