24

this was a week ago, and when hoseok said he was 'in for one hell of a ride', namjoon didn't believe him in the slightest, brushing him off and falling asleep in the van.

if someone told the namjoon from a week ago that he'd be currently running away from people who had guns, the dimpled boy would laugh loudly.

but at this very moment, it wasn't funny at all.

he was running with yoongi, the smaller clutched to his chest, since the boy had been shot by a bullet in his leg and was finding it hard to run, though it didn't go right through and only took a chunk out the side.

namjoon's long legs kept him running as the adrenaline pumped through his vains. at this very moment, it was his goal to protect yoongi from any harm, as a bodyguard, it was also his job.

when he joined JPBA, he didn't think that he'd be running away from gang members who, obviously, held grudges very well.

when he joined jinhit, he expected to go with yoongi when he went out, be his personal bodyguard at concerts, keep him entertained while in the car and all the other things that but here he was, running as a bullet shot way to close to his skull.

"when are you guys coming?" namjoon asked into his ear piece, panting as his adrenaline started to wear off.

the sound of hoseok voice echoed through his ear, "any minute now joon, just keep running and turn left at the next opening,"

namjoon nodded, though the sunshine boy couldn't see. namjoon kept running, another bullet zooming dangerously close to his head as he heard over five people running behind him, their footsteps getting further away as he ran faster.

"guys you might wanna hurry," namjoon heard yoongi whispered into the ear piece, which the taller heard before it came though the piece since yoongi was with him.

"why? what's happening?" the person who was in the car last week, the one he had never seen before, asked worriedly.

yoongi peeked his head over namjoon's shoulder, the younger shoved his head down, not wanting him to get shot in the head.

"ow!" he said when namjoon pushed his head down, "the bullets are getting really close to joonie,"

"we're at the place now, just turn the next corner and we'll shoot them all down," the person who he'd later know was jinyoung informed.

namjoon broke out in a faster run than he'd done before, and turned the corner. he ducked down, though still running, when he saw the guns poking out the car.

at side of the car, the door slid open and namjoon climbed in, the door shutting seconds later.

the younger placed yoongi on the seat, before slouching on the chair and breathing a sigh of relief before he tensed when the gun shots went off.

after all the gunshots ceased and they were all dead, namjoon sighed while asking, "did we really have to kill them all?"

"do you think they were going to surrender?" jinyoung asked, from next to yoongi who was in between them both.

"obviously not but couldn't we of just knocked them out and locked them away?" namjoon leaned against the window as he said this, "put them in prison or something?"

jinyoung shook his head, "no. this will teach them to never come for us and stop them killing innocent people for fun,"

"the other gang members aren't going to be very happy about this though," yoongi interjected with groan, probably because of the pain in his leg.

jinyoung laughed, a sinister laugh that made namjoon's skin crawl, "who cares, they shouldn't of decided to be in a gang anyway."

"some of them didn't choose this life, they were forced. i was forced too," yoongi replied while namjoon wrapped some type of cloth around the elder's leg so it didn't bleed anymore than it had too.

"that's right, sorry," jinyoung replied with an apologetic smile, looking at yoongi, who smiled back and looked down at namjoon, who was sitting on the car floor, taking care of his boyfriends leg.

"hey hyung?" namjoon asked as he remembered something, yoongi hummed, urging him to continue, "i remembered, we never went on that date,"

the people in the car laughed at namjoon's random thought. yoongi petted the younger's hair, "want to go have a roof date tonight?"

namjoon nodded enthusiastically, remembering the first time they went up on the roof, watching to sunset together.

"as much as i'd love for you too to have a date on my company roof, you have to practice with jimin," jin replied though the ear piece since he was at the company and not in the car.

"well you heard the man, i'll probably be practicing with jimin tonight, but when i get off at 11pm, we can have our date then."

namjoon nodded happily, getting back up to sit on the chair after tying a knot on the cloth around yoongi's leg, "sounds like a plan,"

hoseok drove them back to the company and when they arrived the group waved to jinyoung who was taking the car back to the nis base.

yoongi, namjoon and hoseok walked through the back of the building and though the crowded lobby.

along the way hoseok saw either jimin or taehyung and said bye before running off.

yoongi and namjoon chuckled to themselves, "i can't believe my plan to get the three together is actually working."

"well ever since the roommate change between jimin,
taehyung, hoseok, me, you and jackson, they've gotten along much better,"

"i'm glad i got jackson and his boyfriend together in one room though, he and jaebum can finally be together in private, but they just have to live with six other people," namjoon laughed as he pressed the button for the elevator, watching as it came down.

yoongi gasped, "wait don't tell me he's sharing with minho and everyone." namjoon nodded laughing as the elevator arrived, "and so the jimin, taehyung and hoseok are in jackson and your's old room?" namjoon nodded once more as he pressed the button for the forth floor, "oh this is gold,"

"hey that rooms actually very big," namjoon said defensively, crossing his arms.

yoongi cooed at his cute boyfriend, "don't be a baby namjoonie," he pinched the younger's cheeks as he did this, not noticing the third party in the elevator which neither of them saw come in.

💜

(a/n: including this update we only have 5 more chapters left.... thats sad)