13

"a- a boyfriend?" jimin asked, "don't you think that's a bit much?"

namjoon shrugged, sparing a glance at the other, "no.. why? do you think so?"

"doesn't matter," jimin replied walking ahead of them. jimin pressed the lift button and waited for the metal box to arrive.

namjoon pouted, "what's up with him? did i do something wrong?"

yoongi chuckled, putting a hand on the younger's back, "no, but i think jiminie here has a crush on a particular boy,"

"who's the boy?? do i know him?" namjoon asked excitedly while smiling, his dimples on full display.

the eldest sighed, rubbing his forehead muttering something under his breath, "no, i don't think you've ever met. he doesn't even live in seoul."

"why do i feel like your being sarcastic?" namjoon wondered as the elevator arrived at their floor.

"because i am," yoongi stepped into the lift, pulling the tallest boy with him since jimin had already got in the elevator.

"so who is it then?" yoongi sighed at namjoon's question. he'd have to wait until they parted with jimin to tell him.

jimin pressed the button for the fourth floor and the second, "im going to practice some choreography for my next comeback so i'll see you later,"

"good luck jimin," namjoon smiled as the lift stopped on the forth floor and the doors opened, "see you later.

the two got out the lift and walked down the corridor. the younger heard the elevator doors close and yoongi sigh.

"okay, namjoon. ready to listen?"

"yeah!" the taller smiled happily, "what am i listening to again?"

the elder groaned, "i'm going to tell you who jimin likes,"

"who does jimin like?" a voice asked from behind them, "is it you hyung?"

"no it's not me," yoongi said turning around, "i'm not telling you taehyung, i'm telling namjoon,"

taehyung scanned his lanyard and walked though the door, "why not? namjoon is bad at keeping secrets anyway so if you don't tell me, he'd end up tellling me eventually anyway,"

"how do you know that?" the tallest gaped. taehyung tapped the side of his head knowingly and yoongi sighed for the third time that day.

"go away taehyung, i'm trying to
talk to namjoon," the shortest muttered, pushing the youngest lightly with his hand.

"whatever, bye hyung," taehyung said scanning his room key and walking into his room, smiling happily.

"bye taehyung," yoongi replied back, pulling namjoon to his room.

the younger nearly tripped on the shorters carpet as he was pushed inside yoongis single dorm.

"what's the rush?" namjoon asked sitting down on yoongi's king sized bed, "your not doing anything later so there's nothing to be rushing about,"

yoongi crossed his arms, "how do you know that?"

"jin hyung said to relax and not do anything. therefore all your plans are cancelled," namjoon smiled cleverly and took out his phone, unlocking it and going on social media.

"that's not how it works!" yoongi protested, he had bowling in three hours with his friends.

namjoon shook his head quickly, "is too how it works!"

"says who?!" yoongi asked, a little angry since he wouldn't be able to bowl with his friends anymore without namjoon's presence around them at all times.

"says jin hyung!" the younger looked up at yoongi though his eyelashes.

"shit namjoon," the elder muttered. his heart suddenly beating rapidly in his chest, yoongi wondered if namjoon could hear his heart since it was beating so loud.

"did you say something hyung?" namjoon asked.

"no, nothing at all," the smaller replied.

yoongi went to his kitchen and got out a snack to eat, more specifically a banana.

when the elder came back in, namjoon looked up at him, "so who does jimin have a crush on?"

"you haven't worked it out yet?" yoongi asked bewildered, "are you really that dumb? what about your 10000+ iq?"

"i am smart!" namjoon defended himself, "just slow,"

"jimin likes taehyung."

the younger gasped. putting his phone down, gaping up at the elder like he was some type of god, "wait really? how do you know?!"

"i'm good at observing," yoongi shrugged, pealing his banana and taking a bite out of it.

"so what are we going to do about setting hoseok up with taehyung?" namjoon scratched the back of his head worriedly.

yoongi thought for a minute, a solution coming to his head a few seconds later, "we could try having jimin fall for both hoseok and taehyung?"

"how'd that work though?" the younger wondered taking yoongi's banana out of his hand and biting it, before passing it back. the elder chuffed at namjoons behaviour.

"you've never heard of polyamorous relationship?" yoongi asked curiously, throwing his now eaten banana in the bin before sitting next to the younger.

namjoon shook his head. seeing this, yoongi started explaining, "for some people, a polyamorous relationship involves being in a relationship with multiple people, but having one main partner. for others, polyamory is the possibility of being in two completely separate relationships."

"but some aren't like this, they all like their partners equally. so for example, taehyung would love hoseok and jimin, jimin would love taehyung and hoseok, and hoseok would love jimin and taehyung. do you understand it now?" yoongi concluded his speech.

namjoon nodded slowly, it was new information that he had yet to hear about which was unusual since he knew about almost anything, "yeah, i think i understand what you mean. that pretty cool,"

"right?" yoongi agreed, "being able to love more than one person and both of them loving you back is so precious,"

namjoon clucked, "don't be getting all soft on me now hyung. i don't want you melting,"

"who says i'm soft?!" yoongi straitened his posture. trying to keep a straight face, namjoon nodded his head amused.

"you can go out later," the younger smiled.

"by myself?" yoongi asked. namjoon nodded, "are you sure you don't want to come? it'd not be a bother,"

the taller shook his head. since this was one of the few weeks that yoongi would get free, he didn't want to interrupt his plans. the elder cheered happily, "now get out so i can change,"

namjoon chucked. he stood up and made his way to the font door and yoongi started to look though his closet. namjoon opened the door and walked though, calling a, "okay hyung, see you later!"

"bye namjoon," yoongi called back before the door shut behind the younger.

💜

(a/n: what time is more convenient for me to post? leave a comment like: 4pm gmt or whatever timezone you live in and i'll try and schedule a good time for everyone!!)