The Beginning

This story takes place in a world where super powers are normal, so normal that not having one is considered a disability! These super powers are called 'Quirks', for it defines the identity of the individual.

                This story is about a kid called 'Izuku Midoriya', son of 'Hisashi' and 'Inko' Midoriya. The boy possessed black hair with green highlights, black hair from his father and green hair from his mother. He also had green emerald eyes that shine with determination to become a hero!

             Over the years, a new profession was born, 'Hero' , to keep criminals and outlaws in check, by using their quirks against them as long as they had their 'Hero Liscence'.

                                                                                                                                                                         僕のヒーローアカデミ

           The story starts in kindergarten, where a blond-haired red-eyed kid started making popping sounds with small explosions coming from his hands. This kid is 'Katsuki Bakugo' , Izuku's childhood friend, who just discovered his quirk, [Explosion] , a quirk that allows him to ignite his nitroglycerine-like sweat. The other kids and caretakers watched in awe, as Bakugo showed off with his quirk that he aquired at 3-years old.
"Thats a powerful quirk, kiddo. You are going to be a great hero in the future!" said one of the caretakers. The other kids joined in on praising him,
"Congratulations 'Kacchan'! This is a really cool quirk!" said Izuku to Katsuki, using the nickname he has given him.
"I wonder when my quirk will appear, I hope it's a strong one!" he said with eyes filled with hope.
"Whatever it is, I'm sure it won't be as cool as mine! You can be my sidekick after I become the number one hero! I'm gonna defeat All Might, you hear me?!" he said arrogantly.

         All Might, the greatest hero of this generation, the pillar of justice, the Symbol Of Peace and Hope, the Number 1 Hero...He was Izuku's idol, the reason he wants to be a hero, to save everyone with a fearless smile!

                                                                                                                                                                          僕のヒーローアカデミ

2 years later...

              It's been 2 years, and Izuku still hasn't shown signs of having a quirk. Inko got worried, and chose to go to a quirk doctor to know when Izuku's quirk would appear.

                                                                                                                                                                          僕のヒーローアカデミ

             "Well, ma'am, it seems your son will develop a quirk! However, we don't know when or what it is. He does have the extra toe joint, so he's guaranteed to get one sooner or later. May Iknow what you and your husband's quirks are?" asked the doctor, who I wouldn't name due to him being of no importance, as well as hating him for being insensitive in the anime when he told Izuku that he was quirkless.
"Sure, my quirk is weak [Telekinesis], while my husband can breath fire.", she demonstrated that by pulling Izuku's All Might toy that fell out of his hand and on the floor towards her open palm. The doctor nodded in understanding,
"Then Izuku is suspected of inheriting one of your quirks, or a cominiation of the two. If something comes up, please contact me again." Inko nodded before leaving with her son.

                                                                                                                                                                          僕のヒーローアカデミ

             Izuku is now 7 years old, and his quirk is yet to make an appearance. The other students started calling him 'Quirkless', the disability we talked about in the first few sentences. He was being bullied for it, and it all started with Katsuki Bakugo, who was considered the strongest quirk-user in their class, if not school. He bullied others with weak quirks or quirkless, and would attack Izuku whenever he tried to stop him or defend the other bullied kids. This was Izuku's life, and it would stay that way, if this was a different universe.
"Then man-up and punch him back!" said Hisashi Midoriya, yes, his father is here in this fic, well...kinda? He still works overseas and still provides them with money? but he also calls his family regularly. He's also the one Izuku goes to after getting bullied, since he doesn't want to worry his mother, who could be the biggest worry wart in the world, and since his father used to be a hero, yes you heard me right.
"Don't let them get to you, no matter what they say, you are going to have a quirk, and if you didn't, then so what? You're still my son! Tell you what, when I come back, I'm going to start training you, got that?"  Izuku agreed and thanked his dad with watery eyes...

                                                                                                                                                                        僕のヒーローアカデミ

          The events led to Hisashi gaining an assignment that happens to be in Japan, so the first thing he did was go home. After a celebration and discussing everyone's day, they all went to sleep...