Sports Festival Quarter-Finals II

"THE NEXT BATTLE IS...SHIOZAKI IBARA VS IIDA TENYA!"

Iida stood on the field, standing infront of him was class B's Ibara.

"THIS IS THE 2ND BATTLE OF THE QUARTER FINALS, FEATURING THE LAST CLASS 1-B STUDENT STANDING AGAINST THE FAST 1-A STUDENT!"

Midnight raised her prop, and slammed it on the ground while yelling:

"START!"

Shiozaki launched a bunch of vines at Iida, who breezed through them.

When he reached her, Tenya turned around her, now behind her, and grabbed her by the shoulders.

He ran straight to the end of the ring, pushing her with him until he let go, sending her tumbling out of the battlefield.

"That was a short battle... IIDA TENYA WINS, AND WITH IS ALL THAT'S LEFT IS FOR CLASS 1-A TO BATTLE EACH OTHER!"

僕のヒーローアカデミ

"Not bad Iida, you finished it pretty fast." commented Sato.

"Thank you!"

"I wonder who's next, maybe Ashido?" wondered Kaminari.

"Eh?! Please not Todoroki, please not Bakugo, please not Tokoyami, and definately not Midoriya!" Mina was on her knees praying.

"Eh? What did I do?" asked Izuku.

"Seeing as Midoriya has already battled, you aren't going against him." Mezo's statement made her sigh in relief, "On the other hand, all that's left is you and the other three names you mentioned, so you'll end up fighting one of them one way or the other." And she was back to praying.

"FOR THE NEXT MATCH, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE THE ICE PRINCE, TODOROKI SHOTO, AGAINST THE BALL OF ENERGY, ASHIDO MINA!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

僕のヒーローアカデミ

The match was one-sided. Ashido's acid wasn't fast enough to melt Shoto's ice before she was frozen solid. Whenever the ice melted, more of it came to keep her in place.

"R-Really? W-Why you of all people?" stuttered Mina.

"..." Todoroki gave no response.

"THE WINNER IS, TODOROKI SHOTO!" exclaimed Midnight.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

"That was the fastest match yet in this round....FINALLY, THE LAST MATCH OF THE QUARTER FINALS, TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE VS BAKUGO KATSUKI!"

Bakugo gave a grin while Fumikage looked in his direction. Katsuki left to his waiting room, and Tokoyami followed suit.

"This fight is gonna be interesting." said Denki.

"Who do you think will win, Midoriya?" asked Sero.

"Kacchan."

"Y-You didn't even think about it! Are you that confident he's gonna win? I know he's strong and all, but so is Tokoyami!"

"I'm not underestimating Tokoyami, but due to his opponent's aggressive nature and his brutality, victory is hard to achieve. We also have to take their quirks into consideration."

"What about them?"

He didn't get an answer as Izuku left the stands.

僕のヒーローアカデミ