Idk What To Put Here 2

Izuku was walking to UA. It has been 2 days since the sports festival and since he got his medal. He still remembered the annoyance on All Might's face when Midnight took his line and said it before him, it was amusing. His mother was really worried about him when he came back home as he was really tired and fought alot. He was disappointed when he noticed that his father wasn't home yet, but he couldn't blame him. He was a hero, and heroes had to do their jobs to protect others.

Also, the look on Bakugo's face when he was informed that his attack wasn't enough to defeat Izuku was priceless.

'Don't get a big head, Deku! That wasn't all I could do, you hear?!'

Was what he said. The guy was shooting off explosions the whole time with his face written over with annyance and anger.

In the end, he recieved his medal as 1st, Bakugo as 2nd with reluctance and Todoroki as 3rd with no comment. All Might gave some encouraging words to each one of them, which were all answered with a nod.
'You have a bright future and career as a hero, young Midoriya! I'm proud to be teaching you and watching grow to set an example to other on what a true hero is like!'
Izuku smiled at the memory.

On his way, Izuku noticed that alot of civilains were congratulating him on his wins and battles, some even asked for his signature or some selfies with him.
'Is this what all heroes deal with?'
Now infront of UA's gate, Izuku went in.

僕のヒーローアカデミア

The class was as roudy as ever, some of them discussing he sports events while others mentioned the way they were greeted on their way here. Some were sleeping or just staying silent.
As Izuku opened the door, he was met by some enthusiastic 'Good Morning' and 'Hello's.
Sero walked up to him and put his arm behind him, resting it on Izuku's shoulder.
"There he is! Our class rep who destroyed the competition!"
Izuku was embarrassed and didn't reply.
"Dude, I still can't believe a quirk like yours exists! It's too powerful!" came from Denki.
"Yeah man! Your alien forms are too manly!" said Kirishima.
In one corner, a deadly purple depressed dark dirty aura was coming off of Mineta.
"I hate you, Midoriya! With such a quirk, you can get tons of girls! I bet the aliens would help you do lots of ki-"
He was stopped by a tongue slap to the face that sent him flying straight to Katsuki who was sleeping on his desk. The short boy bumped into the living grenade and woke him up, and boy wasn't he angry. Mineta found himself being thrown towards Izuku with an explosion, Izuku punching Mineta by instinct to Shoto who lowered his head to dodge the Popoff quirk user and bumped into Jiro and both fell over.

Mineta groggily rose, he was on his knees and his hands on something.

"Ouch....hm? What's this? Since when was the floor that soft?"

He looked down to see that he was still on Kyoka, who was by ow red faced.

"...Oh sh-" a cord poked him in the eye, and he screamed.

The class, however, ignored this and kept on talking normally.

The door opened again, and in came Aizawa. He looked at the side to see everyone in their seats looking at him, he nodded satisfied.
"Great job in the sports festival. You all did very well, and there's still more space for improvement. Midoriya, congratulations on getting 1st place, and Bakugo, don't ever pull a stunt like that again, do I make myself clear?"

Bakugo calmly nodded.

"Now then, we've recieved internship requests from several heroes. This usually happens in your second year, but due to your outstanding performance, both classes 1-A and 1-B are doing this a year earlier."