Internships 5 (VR)

インターンシップアー

Izuku looked around. He was now in a desert. Surrounding him were-

"Wait, is that Todoroki?!"

Izuku stared at the Todoroki Shoto NPC. He was looking at him blankly, not conveying any emotions.

Our protagonist felt something coming up behind him and ducked. He looked up as Bakugo Katsuki flew over him with his arm outstretched. He then moved out of the way of a blue laser beam. He dodged something rushing at him at a speed to fast to get a clear picture and jumped over a couple of white tapes aimed at him.

Izuku jumped to a small sand hill and looked at his assailants.

Class 1-A was targeting him.

"Really?! All of the class?!"

He evaded another one of Aoyama's lasers and jumped away from the net Yaoyorozu shot out.

'This is troublesome. The villains before didn't have Yaoyorozu's quirk nor the fire power the others hold.'

He dialed the omnitrix but had to stop to dodge one of Mineta's balls that almost hit it.

'They won't let me transform!'

Luckily, the students surrounded him in an arc, leaving the space behind him clear. Izuku took more steps back. He reached for the watch again but had to raise his hands in defense as Iida ran at him and went for a kick. He saw Eijiro come from behind Ingenium's charge and hardened his fists. Izuku pushed Iida away and ducked under Kirishima's punch, hands on the ground. He lifted himself up by his hands, pulled his legs forwards and made them connect with Eijiro's unhardened stomach. He kicked his classmate away and pushed himself on his left arm to dodge another of Iida's kicks that was aimed at his right arm. He then heard the sound of something wrapping on something, he also felt an object wrapping itself around his left wrist.

He moved his eyes to the side and saw that there was a white sticky object covering the omnitrix.

'Tape. Sero's quirk. I can't use the omnitrix unless I cut it.'

He jumped out of Eijiro's fist again and kicked his jaw.

'Well, it's either transform without the omnitrix, which takes time and focus, or use this!'

Rath's claws stuck out from Izuku's wrists and used them to block Aoyama's laser.

'Gotta get rid of the ranged quirks first!'

Izuku activated One For All, feeling the energy course throuh him, and ran. He wasn't as fast as Iida but said person was still disoriented. He ran between his classmates, jumping over a pool of acid, ducking under Momo's bo staff, moving to the side to evade Ochaco's outstretched hand, jumping above Ojiro's tail sweep, using his head to propel himself higher, above Sato and Denki, the latter activated his quirk but Izuku was luckily out of range. When he landed, Izuku looked behind him at the fallen Jiro and Sato, smoke coming off of their bodies. Kaminari had his thumbs up with a blank face and a dopey smile.

'...RIght, they still have the same weaknesses.' Izuku sighed, 'We need to solve Pikachu's electrical problems, we don't have recovery potions, afterall.'

He dodged another laser blast. He looked forwards to see Aoyama standing there, the air around him sparkling.

Izuku ran forwards before he saw some sand moving on the ground, signifying someone was walking there.
'Hagakure!'

Izuku jumped to Aoyama, using his blades to deflect any lasers shot. he landed on the ground face to face with the french speaking student. His fall caused the sand to go around, he looked behind him and saw that the sand covered the place he thought he saw Toru, and sure enough he  saw the sand sticking to her, showing her form.