USJ Part 1

Class 1-A was now boarding a bus after changing into their hero costumes.
"I wonder what place the USJ is." wondered Mina.
"I hope it's cool!" said Kaminari.
"Maybe a gym? Or a training ground?" asked Toru.
"What do you think, Midoriya?" that was Ochako.

"Hmm...I don't know. Maybe an underground base?"
"Really?! That would be so manly!" that was Kirishima.

"Hey, Midoriya. How do you feel when transforming into an alien?" asked Asui.
"Oh? I guess...it's normal. When I transform, I don't feel any different. I somehow know how to use my wings, horns, tail, or even if my body isn't solid, when I change. The transformation grants me knowledge on how the certain alien works. What it can do, but not what it can't, I have to figure that out myself."
Tsuyu nodded in understanding, "What about their alien race? Like that 'Galvan' thing."
"Oh, Grey Matter has the basic knowledge of its race, the Galvans. I don't know if that knowledge is real or just a fabrication, but I doubt it's the latter. Maybe, there really does exist other races like them, there might really be...aliens."

"Shut up. We're here."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Here, standing before them, was a person in a space suit, The Space Hero: Thirteen.

While Uraraka was fangirling, the omnitrix was glowing weirdly. Izuku looked at it, with sweat trickling down his forehead.
'What is it? Why is it glowinglike that? This never happened before! Does it have to do something with Humungousaur? I'll leave that to Grey Matter later. But please work, I don't want it to stop functioning during the training.'

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The class was entering the USJ, Unforseen Simulation Joint, after Thirteen's speech.
'It really looks like Universal Studios Japan!' was the class' collective thought.
Izuku felt a shift in the air, and looked around him. The omnitrix was still glowing strongly.

In the center of the USJ, a purple dark misty portal appeared, and out of it came many people.
"WOAH! Is this part of the training? Did it already start?" exclaimed Eijirou.
"No...these are real villians. Get back! Thirteen protect the kids." ordered Aizawa. Thirteen nodded, while the students got mortified.
"Real villians?!"
"We're gonna die!"
"I can't believe this!"
"We're gonna DIE!"
"How did they infiltrate the place?"
"WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEE!"
"No one's going to die. Stick close to me, I will protect you." said Thirteen.

Aizawa jumped to the central plaza, and started beating up the people there left and right.
In the meantime, a pale blue haired person covered with hands came out of the portal, followed by a purple bulky...thing.
The mist changed shape, and took the form of a humanoid made out of mist.
The hand-covered guy said something to the mist person wearing a bartender suit, who nodded, before disappearing.

The students and teacher turned around to leave the building, before mist dude warped infront of them.
"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Kurogiri, and we are the league of villians, and we've come here to kill All Might."
Gasps and whispers were heard about the topic.
"Also, I cannot allow you to leave."
Bakugou and Kirishima recklessly attacked, and then got sucked up by the portal.
Kurogiri proceeded to warp anyone he could to a random location in the USJ, leaving him with a few students to deal with, and Thirteen.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"AAAAAAHHHH" screamed Izuku before he found himself drowning.
He activated the still glowing omnitrix, and was happy to see that it was working normally, ignoring the lime shine.
"RIPJAWS!"
Aaaand, he turned into a scary fish!

"RIPJAWS!"Aaaand, he turned into a scary fish!