Semi-Finals II (Opening)

__________________________
__________________
Hello!
Miss me?
__________________
__________________________

   Izuku exited the waiting room. His opponent for this round was his classmate, Todoroki Shoto. Unlike his previous enemies, he know about him, his quirk(s), attitude and his main way of thinking. That, however, didn't help calm him down.Todoroki would definately use his ice quirk to try and finish this in one blow, using a glacier. he doesn't socialize much (if at all), so how he would react after Izuku breaks the ice as he expects would be a mystery.

"Would he shoot another glacier? Or will he keep his distance? Maybe close combat is his approach?"

  The boy started scrolling through his aliens, checking them one by one. He didn't know Shoto's approach after breaking the ice, so he needed an alien ready for anything.

"ALRIGHT, TIME'S UP! MAY BOTH FIGHTERS HEAD TO THE ARENA?"

"Tch. Guess I'll have to wing it."

僕のヒーローアカデミ

   As Izuku was walking through the hallway, he was stopped by a huge body. Looking upwards, Izuku came face to face with the second most powerful hero, Endeavour.
The torched man was looking at Izuu disapprovingly and with obvious arrogance.

"So you're Midoriya Izuku?"

  The teen steeled his nerves and looked him in the eyes.

"Yes, I am."

Endeavour grunted.

"I'll admit, you have an interesting quirk. However, your transformations wouldn't be enough to beat my Shoto."

"I'll have you know, I was able to break his ice in the second event with one of my forms."

"Tch. That's because the kid is only using his ice, ignorant fool. If he used his flames, you wouldn't be here to begin with."

"Is that so?"

Izuku stood his ground and spoke again.

"You're a pro hero, are you not? Then you should know that underestimating someone is wrong, even if I was a student."

Enji gave an evil grin.

"Is that so? Well, hopefully you're strong enough to make him use his flames."

Izuku continued walking, he came to halt when he became on Todoroki's right.

"I'm not just going to make him use it, I'm going to win." Izuku continued walking.

This apparently angered Endeavour, as the flames serving as his facial hair became wilder and the flame quirk user scrunched his face in a sneer.

"Did you know," Izuku stopped, "that he's going to be the next All Might?"

Izuku gave a grim chuckle.

"You couldn't fulfill your own goal, so you tormented your child to fulfill it for you?"

The hero glared at him.

"Todoroki Shoto is his own person, not Todoroki Enji, not Endeavour, and definately not All Might."

"IT LOOKS LIKE MIDORIYA IZUKU ISN'T HERE YET! HE HAS 5 MINUTES TO COME HERE BEFORE TODOROKI SHOTO WINS BY DEFAULT!"

"Looks like I have to go. Goodbye, Endeavour."

Just like that, our protagonist left without looking back at Endeavour, leaving him alone in the hallway.

僕のヒーローアカデミ